Most Popular (1 Viewer)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++
as long as dp's jersey is not worn by miLLions of asian teenager girls
Precisely.

I don't know why it is, but I find that my being a Juve fan is a big part of my identity; if I supported Arsenal or Man Utd, I guess I couldn't complain about teenage girls who know shite about football wearing my team's jersey, but as it stands, Juve fans support Juve because of the football they play, not because of their players.

I even felt threatened when I heard that Viduka had a tiny chance of coming to Juve, because that would mean that wearing a Juve jersey around would no longer mean anything in my country.

I'm having a hard time explaining myself, so I'll just stop there and hope ppl understand

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Graham ] ++

Precisely.

I don't know why it is, but I find that my being a Juve fan is a big part of my identity; if I supported Arsenal or Man Utd, I guess I couldn't complain about teenage girls who know shite about football wearing my team's jersey, but as it stands, Juve fans support Juve because of the football they play, not because of their players.

I even felt threatened when I heard that Viduka had a tiny chance of coming to Juve, because that would mean that wearing a Juve jersey around would no longer mean anything in my country.

I'm having a hard time explaining myself, so I'll just stop there and hope ppl understand

good post, graham.i feel the same

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Egyptian_Juventino ] ++
i'm Proud of juve's populartiy :)
Hate to say it, but the kind of popularity that really matters is the kind that still survives after this season.

Aug 1, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Graham ] ++

Precisely.

Lol, I feel the same :D Especially being in a country like Malaysia where EPL rules all

Dharurat

Oct 16, 2002
even though statistics say that juve could well be the most popular team in the galaxy, here in asia, it doesn't feel like it..... Asia is mostly dominated by english premier league, and italian teams are not that favoured.....

Srecka

Jan 22, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Dharurat ] ++
even though statistics say that juve could well be the most popular team in the galaxy, here in asia, it doesn't feel like it..... Asia is mostly dominated by english premier league, and italian teams are not that favoured.....

AC Milan in China is the most popular team, and the second is Inter Milan ...``` :lazy::stuckup:

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Dharurat ] ++

what stats?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)