Most passionate rivalry? (7 Viewers)

OP

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #62
    oh, I dont know his last name, just last time I talked to him, he said he was trying to get a loan to Al Ahly, is his dad the vice-president of the world bank?

Rami

The Linuxologist
    Dec 24, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by chxta ] ++
    Zamalek-Al-Ahly in Egypt. The rivalry's so bad and intense that the following are done whenever they are playing:
    1) The 2 matches in the League and any other time they meet are played in a neutral venue, Cairo National Stadium.
    2) A foreign referee is always brought in to officiate. When Hugh Dallas blew the match, Zamalek fans wanted to kill him. Why? He gave Al-Ahly a deserved penalty.
    3) No player has ever gone from one team to the other. Not even by way of another club. Hasn't happened, don't think it will happen. His own family would stab him...

Hussam and Ibrahim Hassan??

May 30, 2004
    yeh sure these 2.. by the way i think osama does play in ahly am not sure .. i take back whtever i said am watching commentating on the current ahly game and they mentioned something about osama hosni.. so i am not sure newy .. wait till an ahly fans come here there are plenty of them to go around..

May 30, 2004
    sorry nicole i really dont know.. i ll try to find out for you .. 2nd half strting.. maybe they ll mention the guy and send their regards to his father the vice president .. then i d kno for sure... kindoff

OP

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #67
    just i knew someone called Osama, he played for egypt under-18s, he didnt appechiate being famous in egypt for having long-blond hair, he lived in America cause he had too, because of who his dad, was and he wanted to go to Al Ahly on loan, I was just wondering if he did...

OP

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #70
    Yeah, it was awhile ago so maybe it is former anyway, I dont think he lied, I tend to know if someone is lying...

Rami

The Linuxologist
    Dec 24, 2004
    Well then just hope he is the same guy modo is talking about...oh and btw why did u change ur avatar :fero:

OP

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #74
    Yeah, soz...I liked the Keane one, but Heinze is my current favorite United player, soz but thanks for making me it...^_~

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Erkka ] ++
    you'll see it on Saturday. roma vs Juventus is always full of hatred, bitterness and jealousy.
    So who still dares to disagree with me?! Last night we saw most passionate rivalry in Europe..

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
    Nov 1, 2004

So who still dares to disagree with me?! Last night we saw most passionate rivalry in Europe..
    I dare! :D Gala-Fernabache

you'll see it on Saturday. roma vs Juventus is always full of hatred, bitterness and jealousy.
    Stuupidity on the part of the Romans!

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004

Yeah, even some idiot Romans decided to stab some Juventini before the match.

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

Yeah, even some idiot Romans decided to stab some Juventini before the match.
    :groan: :p I posted this to matches-topic much earlier... And once again, they stabbed tifosi!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)