Most passionate rivalry? (4 Viewers)

OP

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #21
    Well, they play each other in 3 weeks time at Old Trafford, so what are they going to do play it twice? And the funniest thing is, the fans wouldnt know when to sing and when to boo!! :rofl:

Buy on AliExpress.com

turdface

Mar 1, 2005
    Yeah they are going to play it twice. Its a british anthem. If anything its more Northern Irish than English. Northern Ireland have a reason for that anthem. If your a Northern Ireland fan your pro-british. If your an England fan your just an english fvcktard who dosent even know the words.

The only 'funny' thing is your lack of knowledge. Typical of the English really. We live 15 minutes away from Northern Ireland, you could hardly point it out on the map.

OP

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #27
    ++ [ originally posted by turdface ] ++
    Yeah they are going to play it twice. Its a british anthem. If anything its more Northern Irish than English. Northern Ireland have a reason for that anthem. If your a Northern Ireland fan your pro-british. If your an England fan your just an english fvcktard who dosent even know the words.

The only 'funny' thing is your lack of knowledge. Typical of the English really. We live 15 minutes away from Northern Ireland, you could hardly point it out on the map.
    If I was English, I'd care about that, oh and so you know I want Northern Ireland to win!

OP

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #29
    Well, Claire. I dont know why you seem to have something against me now, but I dont 'live' in England anyway...

OP

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #33
    :confused:

Oh, sorry I though you had??? So, whats with the...'interesting' new username???

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
    Nov 1, 2004
    Zamalek-Al-Ahly in Egypt. The rivalry's so bad and intense that the following are done whenever they are playing:
    1) The 2 matches in the League and any other time they meet are played in a neutral venue, Cairo National Stadium.
    2) A foreign referee is always brought in to officiate. When Hugh Dallas blew the match, Zamalek fans wanted to kill him. Why? He gave Al-Ahly a deserved penalty.
    3) No player has ever gone from one team to the other. Not even by way of another club. Hasn't happened, don't think it will happen. His own family would stab him...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)