MOst over rated players and most under rated players in Italy (2 Viewers)

DAVIDZ

Sep 15, 2002
++ [ originally posted by m_elayyan ] ++
The most overrated player unfortunitly is dp:down:
Well, he said it. Somehow, I had a feeling his name would pop up.

I think this thread is overrated.

Out.

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
thats actually quite true stevie11. I guess you really have to be at manchester united or real madrid to become noticed worldwide.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Isn't Totti more in the current crop of footballers? Cassano and Gilardino are the future of Italian football :)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Over rated player: Dejan Stankovic- I am actually glad he passed on us, that sucky bastard.

Under rated player: Per Kroldrup- the three times I have seen this guy play he has done a great job leading the defense for Udinese.

Dr-Juve

Mar 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by blackmint ] ++

Wow, we didnt win the league. So depressing. :rolleyes:
for u i think u got to be kicked by 5 goals by england to get depressed
germany.............yakhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Dr-Juve

Mar 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by blackmint ] ++

But you should know that right doctor?:D
Depression in football world=sadness and not the one which can leads u to suicide (hope so)

Got it dude
By the way if u wanna play lets do it don’t mind at all but first tell me what do u know about depression (medically) cuz I think u don’t know what is the difference between depression and common cold, maybe they are the same in your mind

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
Over rated player: Dejan Stankovic- I am actually glad he passed on us, that sucky bastard.

Under rated player: Per Kroldrup- the three times I have seen this guy play he has done a great job leading the defense for Udinese.
Good choices. Actually, there's a lot of Udinese players I'd put in the under-rated category (along with quite a few Sampdoria players). Throw in Marchionni and a few old goalies while you're at it, like Pagliuca and Marchegiani.

Given the number of players who had career years with Milan this season, they're ripe for a lot of overrated rankings at the moment. That level of performance has been amazing, but I've never seen any sport where that phenomenon is sustainable after a year or two.

Other ripe candidates for the overrated bin: Vieri (big time), Gilardino (and yes, I still want to see him in a Juve kit at least some day), DP (based on endorsement-to-goals - or assists - ratio alone), and Gheddafi for the sake of even being mentioned at all.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)