Most Inspiring People (1 Viewer)

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
Raven said:
:D

I'm planning on slowly working my way up to the more technical side of this forum where transfer markets and the likes are discussed. Makes it easier to understand the 'psychology' of this place.

Good luck we gots some Guru's up in here....nice avatar by the way:agree:

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
see i started off in all the juventus-related threads, reading and posting about juve. now i just sit and pretend im a 14 yr old transvestite all day

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
Raven said:
:D

I'm planning on slowly working my way up to the more technical side of this forum where transfer markets and the likes are discussed. Makes it easier to understand the 'psychology' of this place.
BTW, what is that in your avatar?

Jan 1, 2006
Holygr4le said:
Ohh... that is truly mission impossible. :)
You mean kinda like looking for the holy grail? ;)

Rami said:
True that Holy....I advise you to just spend all your time in the arcades Raven:p....J/K
Hahahahaha! See, I'd do it. But I can't help but be all over the place. :D

hambon78 said:
Good luck we gots some Guru's up in here....nice avatar by the way:agree:
Thank ye!

The thing is I can't DISCUSS soccer very well. So for now I'm content reading about it and learning to understand it better. Hopefully, one of these days, I'll be able to spew some serious soccer jargon and impress you lot. :D :cool:

Sir Sebastian said:
see i started off in all the juventus-related threads, reading and posting about juve. now i just sit and pretend im a 14 yr old transvestite all day
I'm reading and taking it all in now. Soon I'll join in with ya and play the transvestite. ;)

Maresca said:
BTW, what is that in your avatar?
That would be a raven sitting on a plant. Not exactly a tree. And down there is the reflection of it. The Raven is my favorite bird. :)

OP

Menace

Apr 22, 2005
  • Thread Starter #54
    He is a rebel, i like reblious people.

"I always was a rebel... but on the other hand, I wanted to be loved and accepted... and not just be a loudmouth, lunatic, poet, musician. But I cannot be what I am not" - John Lennon

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)