Joaco

the cronopio
Dec 11, 2005
Stephen King
Jeff Buckley
A good movie (is not a person but...)
Ellen
Grace
Nicanor Parra ( he's a anti-poet from chile, he's the best)

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
He inspires us daily....it isnt stereotypical...the thread is dedicated to whomever we choose....your muslim right??

Jan 1, 2006
hambon78 said:
Prophet Mohammed Peace be Upon Him.....(SAW)
Even though I love and respect him a lot. I am afraid I'm not very religious to be inspired by him.:oops: Sometimes a few of this deeds and words isnpire me though.

WOW, I almost don't make any sense. :D

May be it would be more interesting of each of us talked a little about our inspirations as to why they inspire us. Can always do for an interesting discussion.

I'll start.

Quentin Tarantino - I'm a movie junkie. And I plan to make movies one day. And his version of tasteful crime is tastefully tasteful. I think it's art and I would love to be able to put forth my ideas on TV.

Malcolm X - This man lived to see both extremes of human society. And his passion for what he believed in drove him to do what he did. Without clouding his judgement.

Jan 1, 2006
Chxta said:
Don't spend too much of your time here in this Hangout... you'd get lost...
:D

I'm planning on slowly working my way up to the more technical side of this forum where transfer markets and the likes are discussed. Makes it easier to understand the 'psychology' of this place.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)