Most informed (football) of The Year - Juventuz (2 Viewers)

Most informed member (football)?

• Alen

• CAPITANO

• Mark

• Fred

• Red

• Nicholas

• Osman

• Aaron

Results are only viewable after voting.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
To be honest if its a yearly award, i don't deserve votes as much as i did before. I don't have the time to watch 8-10 hours of non stop football like the good old days :cry:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I consider this award to be the one that follows the most leagues. So this would be between Fred, Red, Osman, Nick and Aaron. Not sure who to vote for.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
I would like to formally request my vote for Mark be withdrawn. Since i voted for Mark in best guru poll, my vote should be reassigned to Fred.:stuckup:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Meh, I usually watch the top 3 leagues, usually 2-3 games from each league weekly (3-4 for Serie A, I usually dont watch 18.00 game unless its a bigger team). French and German (mainly Lille and Dortmund) at times when its interesting games that dont crash with the top 3 leagues games (usually almost allways does).

Its just basic footie interest (I'm sometimes suprised when posters here dont even watch other Serie A teams besides when they are facing us), not much of being being informed.

In terms of this poll, Alen informs me alot with his stats gathering/analyzing, Red and Aoron's general footie knowledge is allways nice to read, and the guru's are obvious in minor tidbit news they post before it hits the english sites, and Nick....well I have no fucking idea why he is on the list :D My vote goes to Fred for doing most of the above, plus allways nice to read objective opinions of some no name promising player I never heard of.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Serie A is the only league I follow closely in the last 2-3 years. Fred follows everything. It shouldn't be a contest at all. Gone are the days when various football leagues (and betting) interested me. Nowdays I only enjoy serie A. Give your vote to the midget.
IMO, it's not about how many football games you watch or how many leagues you follow. It's about knowing more about tactics, formations, etc. You are the most informed in that regard followed by Dominic, Red and Andy.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
IMO, it's not about how many football games you watch or how many leagues you follow. It's about knowing more about tactics, formations, etc. You are the most informed in that regard followed by Dominic, Red and Andy.
Now I believe everything is ok :D

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
WTF, Fred beat me by one single vote. My fucking vote! Fuck, fuck, fuck.

:D If you assholes were realistic, Fred should have beaten me by at least 10 votes and you'd have given much more votes to Osman and Red.

Congrats Fred, this forum finally showed that it appreciates your sleepless nights watching Sri Lankan's 2nd division derbies.

Jan 21, 2011
Fred is gay, right Alen?

Fred likes men, and thusly, likes to stroke his big meat-sausage thinking about how much their sweaty bologna tits would be so nasty good tasting in his tummy-bummy! Am I right Alen? Alen, you smell like pseudonyms. Ohh sweet Alen, little sweetie Alen. Dictate to me your facial structure, I am blind and must touch your face to see you. Ohh, and your assy nipples, wow, they feel like a bear rug.

Growl at me, you hairy bearman!

Ohh that Frederick is a funny guy.

Kisses.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)