Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by jaecole ] ++
Didn't he admit it though before or something? Like same time as adams? And jeeks he posts exactly like a duel account. Or maybe they aren't duel accounts and we really do have people as dumb as Alex Samatar, Juve_the_Best and Inferis.

Anyways who cares, let it go :D

As I said his first posts were not like that, at some point he started posting in a way that people thought he's a dual. I am sure he's not.

JTB is not a dual either.

Buy on AliExpress.com

jaecole

Apr 7, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
A dual account of who then? Checked the IPs compared them to 20 other users, did an IP trace to find out his location and found nothing suspicious. Other than calling the CIA and asking for their help, there's nothing else I can do.
I don't want you to do anything, I don't care :D

Just it's easy to see why people would think these people are duel accounts? And IP etc is nothing, if you're gonna make a duel account surely you would take care of it. I can make an account right now and you couldn't link it to mine for example.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003

I don't want you to do anything, I don't care :D

Just it's easy to see why people would think these people are duel accounts? And IP etc is nothing, if you're gonna make a duel account surely you would take care of it. I can make an account right now and you couldn't link it to mine for example.

TBH most people either wouldnt know how or simply wouldnt bother.

jaecole

Apr 7, 2005

TBH most people either wouldnt know how or simply wouldnt bother.
Could have one sad bastard that does though. :D

I don't think they are duels anyways, there was something suspicious about inferis but that might just be because he came around at a time when Andy was dueling, he's american and he posted with Adams :D

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004

Could have one sad bastard that does though. :D

I don't think they are duels anyways, there was something suspicious about inferis but that might just be because he came around at a time when Andy was dueling, he's american and he posted with Adams :D
Inferis isnt a duel, I talked to him on MSN about a few weeks after he joined, plus he's from malaysia not america :)

So that puts that conspiracy to bed, I wonder what new one is going to be though up.

inferis

Jun 5, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++
Looking at inferis' first few posts, you would defo realize he is far from being a dual account. I think he's a cool guy.
thanks, bro. i wish i can be as cool as your borat.

I agree. IMO Claire is making unfounded accusations. If she thinks he's a dual account then maybe she could prove it.
who is claire?... blandest?... eh.. dual account?...

Didn't he admit it though before or something?
ahh jae... i admitted it because it made no difference if i didnt... you wouldnt believe it after all... ppl tend to believe what the want to.. if things go beyond their beliefs, they reject it and make stories.. sometimes i admitted just for sake that it was fun.. ppl used to call that a JOKE...

Like same time as adams? And jeeks he posts exactly like a duel account.
:D
... how exactly are "dual account posts"?... why your posts arent? why are mine?... and you never make any attempt to know who am i.. you just make conclusions.. just like team turdface did...

Or maybe they aren't duel accounts and we really do have people as dumb as Alex Samatar, Juve_the_Best and Inferis.
jae.. for once, define dumb...

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
Didn't i just say I don't think he is?

Though how does you're opinion put it to bed? Seen his passport?
No, but he showed me a pic. But then again if your going to do that way, every single person on here is potential a dual-account. Either the forum stops being paranoid or stop people from registering at all.

jaecole

Apr 7, 2005
++ [ originally posted by inferis ] ++
... how exactly are "dual account posts"?... why your posts arent? why are mine?... and you never make any attempt to know who am i.. you just make conclusions.. just like team turdface did...

jae.. for once, define dumb...
You always seemed like a bit of idiot, no offence or anything :D

inferis

Jun 5, 2005
There's no way im more hateful than Andy!
Didn't he admit it though before or something? Like same time as adams? And jeeks he posts exactly like a duel account. Or maybe they aren't duel accounts and we really do have people as dumb as Alex Samatar, Juve_the_Best and Inferis.

Anyways who cares, let it go :D
Didn't i just say I don't think he is?

Though how does you're opinion put it to bed? Seen his passport?

right. and you are not. take comfort in knowing that god created cows to eat grass..

jaecole

Apr 7, 2005
Er yeah. You did admit it and I didn't think you were a duel account.

Didn't you just show me to be right?

God you really are an idiot :D

inferis

Jun 5, 2005
Er yeah. You did admit it and I didn't think you were a duel account.

Didn't you just show me to be right?

God you really are an idiot :D

it's DUAL... not DUEL.

smart boy. dont let the idiot corrects you. else, you butcher the definition of 'not idiot'.

jaecole

Apr 7, 2005
I'm not on his back.

And it could be duel:
"A struggle for domination between two contending persons, groups, or ideas."

Infact it's even better :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)