• Jeeks

• Fliakis

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

inferis

Jun 5, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
I've checked the IP details of infaris and compared it to a few other members and they dont match up. Other than that and him actually admitting it's a dual account I really don't know what you want me to do.
thanks zlatan.

inferis

Jun 5, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Blandest ] ++
Its always been known that these accounts are fake. Its been established already! How did you miss it the first time? Completely lousy choose of moderators, none of you know shit all about the community. I fail to see the point. Atleast Andy isnt so oblivious to what is going on. You guys are useless, dont take it the wrong way.
this is crap...

it's always been known?... how could you?... the mods do their job right.. i think it's you who knows shit about forums... how many times should the mods explain until you come into your senses?... or maybe you shud stop cumming in my mouth... dont taje it wrong.. it feels good on my behalf.. but you shud spend some time reading books... i love you too..

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Looking at inferis' first few posts, you would defo realize he is far from being a dual account. I think he's a cool guy.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++
Looking at inferis' first few posts, you would defo realize he is far from being a dual account. I think he's a cool guy.

I agree. IMO Claire is making unfounded accusations. If she thinks he's a dual account then maybe she could prove it.

jaecole

Apr 7, 2005
Didn't he admit it though before or something? Like same time as adams? And jeeks he posts exactly like a duel account. Or maybe they aren't duel accounts and we really do have people as dumb as Alex Samatar, Juve_the_Best and Inferis.

Anyways who cares, let it go :D

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
A dual account of who then? Checked the IPs compared them to 20 other users, did an IP trace to find out his location and found nothing suspicious. Other than calling the CIA and asking for their help, there's nothing else I can do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)