• Tom

• Jeeks

• Fliakis

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Just because you don't see it doesnt mean it's not there.

And no, we cant read every single thread. If there is something you want us to look at then let us know.

There are 5 of us, but there are also hunreds of threads and thousands of threads to check out every week, and we simply dont have the time to go through every single post.

How is that so hard to understand?

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
It's not entirely hard to understand, but even in the Match thread we saw things that required moderation. And that is a thread almost everybody travels in...

Turdhead

Chickenegro no funny
Jan 14, 2005
Its always been known that these accounts are fake. Its been established already! How did you miss it the first time? Completely lousy choose of moderators, none of you know shit all about the community. I fail to see the point. Atleast Andy isnt so oblivious to what is going on. You guys are useless, dont take it the wrong way.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
It's not entirely hard to understand, but even in the Match thread we saw things that required moderation. And that is a thread almost everybody travels in...

Well, you cant expect a moderator after not being online during the match to then go through a 100 pages of a match thread. Like I've already said, if you think we should look at something you need to let us know, you cant expect us to be everywhere because it simply isnt possible.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Blandest ] ++
Its always been known that these accounts are fake. Its been established already! How did you miss it the first time? Completely lousy choose of moderators, none of you know shit all about the community. I fail to see the point. Atleast Andy isnt so oblivious to what is going on. You guys are useless, dont take it the wrong way.

Well, who is it then. The second I can surely say I know an account is a dual one I'll ban it. Metrostar has been banned, and if you would be so kind to tell me who the other accounts belong to and can back your claims up I will ban them. Simple as that.

You cant expect us to be everywhere and know everything.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I always let you lot know when something needs to be dealt with in the match thread. Ridiculous insults towards our players is something I cannot stand.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
I've checked the IP details of infaris and compared it to a few other members and they dont match up. Other than that and him actually admitting it's a dual account I really don't know what you want me to do.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
:LOL: Quite simple actually. You are the new Juventus player Federico Balzaretti because your "balls are ready" whatever that means but still quite funny. :D Nice play-on with words.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)