• Fliakis

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++

only because all the americans have voted before you stirred shit about kartina and americans needing help now...
That REALLY wasn't me. I never said anything about katrina.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++

Because you don't like the way I make fun of DP.
your right with this...I admit I don't like the way you treat Dp...But I still think you're a good member and a good friend....

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
I always try to use the FedEx issued packing materials.

Pado: "You mean to tell me that you guys will deliver an ounce of Cocaine from Mexico, but you won't deliver a pound of human waste to Belgium? What if I pay double freight?"

FedEx: "People might actually want cocaine, but . . . HEY! What the hell are you doing with my shoe?"

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Maybe the Belgians, or even those wacky Flems, like to garden and need the fertilizer.

Though I must say -- this last post of yours combined some themes and took me in the direction of a wholly new fetish I really don't want to think about. :eek:

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Eaglesnake_1 ] ++
Pado, Greg is formally accusing you of Coprophilia...are you trying to change shoes for nuggets ?????
I actually hate shit more than anything else. I hate the sight of it, I hate the smell of it, but I love sitting on a pot for an hour and letting it take leave of me. :D

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Padovano ] ++

I actually hate shit more than anything else. I hate the sight of it, I hate the smell of it, but I love sitting on a pot for an hour and letting it take leave of me. :D
It cleanses the soul, but not the bowl. :angel:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)