most handsome juve player (4 Viewers)

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++
I don't care - it's not like we don't have ugly people in this country. What I value most is that the first nationality that came to djleli's mind was German :howler:

take it easy, he didnt think of germany because of how ugly he was, the blonde hair made him think of germany

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
Disregarding, for a brief moment only of course, the fact that you can't possibly know exactly what he was thinking: I never, for a moment, honestly thought that ugliness was what made djleli think of Germany; that's just what I assumed for a split second for humour's sake.

It was a joke, Bes. Look it up.

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++
Disregarding, for a brief moment only of course, the fact that you can't possibly know exactly what he was thinking: I never, for a moment, honestly thought that ugliness was what made djleli think of Germany; that's just what I assumed for a split second for humour's sake.

It was a joke, Bes. Look it up.
if there is anything i understand is jokes, i just wanted to bring you back to reality for a bit because remember "the best revenge is living well"

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
haha seems i got an argument going. were is he from?
i said he was german
1. bcos hes blonde
2. cos hes dam ugly :p

no insults :)

May 30, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++
Thuram and Pessotto.
thuram ye maybe but not pessoto not really ...
i find cannavaro and del pierothe most handsome buffon looks like disneys goofy handsome and zambrotta is one of the musketeers handsome.. nedved is handsome on the field but off he dorks himself out with his hairstyle and clothes

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)