Morrientes (1 Viewer)

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
++ [ originally posted by barkuss ] ++
And Corradi would be cheap? There is no good striker undre 15-20 mil. € and Gila,Morientes,Zlatan even lousy Corradi go in that price-group
no, but they are certainly cheaper......a bit, if not a lot.

corradi :yuck: i'd shoot myself if we get him

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
Corradi is like Heskey.. he might be useful in the team.. but rather blunt statisticallly... but different is Liverpool depends on owen for goals, but should we depend on Del Piero ? :scared::(:down:

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++
we had many threads about him !

Anyhow i prefer morientes over zlatan but not vieri !
i don't want vieri either.

and i don't see why morientes won't fit at juve...
i think he would be just great

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by aressandro10 ] ++
Corradi is like Heskey.. he might be useful in the team.. but rather blunt statisticallly... but different is Liverpool depends on owen for goals, but should we depend on Del Piero ? :scared::(:down:
Great. An Emile Heskey on the team. Just what we need. :groan:

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
Morientes is tad bit slow for my liking to partner Del Piero, IMO. But I do like him a lot. He is far superior to Trezeguet in terms of technique and smartness. Nonetheless, there is no way Morientes is cheaper than Zlatan, Gilardino or even Vieri for that matter, after his good showing in CL. Furthermore at 28 he is already at his peak, and considering that we should be rebuilding the team, hence lower chances of winning Serie A at this very moment, I do not think he fits into our current situation very well.

I'll take chances on Gila, Cavenaghi, Luis Fabiano or even Zlatan whom I am not very fond of. As for Vieri, it could become anus horribles.

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
Don't forget, Morientes is owned by Real Madrid, and they probably see him as an as good of a player as Figo and Raul.

He would be too expansive. For a striker which never played in Italy- not worth the money.

All the talks linking him to Juventus stopped after Capello was appointed as coach, am I correct?

Tina

Aug 21, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Pendir_E65 ] ++
All the talks linking him to Juventus stopped after Capello was appointed as coach, am I correct?
yep u are right pendir but as we all know, not having any talks means that moggi is making some moves. :D

but still if we won't sign bobo, i hope we will sign el moro

monma

Apr 11, 2004
Morientes is a great player and I really think will fit in Juve...

And please, Moggi... Don't get Zlatan!!! He is like Kluivert but with less goal!!! He is so bad, and even worse for Calcio...

But i think the first option should be gila... If he goes to Roma, then get Morientes that will be a great deal...

(Will be less or more the same amount that you sell Trezeguet...)

Saluton, Monma

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by monma ] ++
And please, Moggi... Don't get Zlatan!!! He is like Kluivert but with less goal!!!
Are we talking about the same Kluivert here? You say it like it's a bad thing

monma

Apr 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

Are we talking about the same Kluivert here? You say it like it's a bad thing
Kluivert, right now, in Italy wouldn't do anything...

Now is a player that needs 10 balls for make a goal...

The same is Zlatan... Good technique but in the moment of score he sucks really bad... I've seen him sometimes with Ajax and I hope goes to Inter or Madrid, really...

I now that now is young, but is not the striker that Juve needs... Neither Kluivert is the one... (For me one of the best talented forwards of the world but he needs a striker with him, he is not a good killer)

Saluton, Monma

monma

Apr 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by monma ] ++

Kluivert, right now, in Italy wouldn't do anything...

Now is a player that needs 10 balls for make a goal...

The same is Zlatan... Good technique but in the moment of score he sucks really bad... I've seen him sometimes with Ajax and I hope goes to Inter or Madrid, really...

I now that now is young, but is not the striker that Juve needs... Neither Kluivert is the one... (For me one of the best talented forwards of the world but he needs a striker with him, he is not a good killer)

Saluton, Monma
Now appears my signature!!!

I love this forum... :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)