Morientes to Juve? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Len

Feb 13, 2004
He will be a good plus to our team.....the only problem is whether he is going to accept a move to Italy....... there is a huge competition for starting places at the Bernabeu, so if Raul, Ronaldo and Owen are always ahead of him in Ramon's plans....before we know it Morientes could be on his way to Juve....;)

Asma

Doctor Asma
Oct 21, 2003
is this a dream????????????????????????????????????/

morientes?!!!!!! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah *screaming* it wud be great if he would join juve :cool: he has excellent skills!

Len

Feb 13, 2004
Yeh, true........ thats more likely..... I doubt Moggi will take out his cheque book again....

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by _Emerson ] ++
Its a bit overkill to buy Morientes just becuase Trez is probably out for 4 months.

The director general is apparently interested in taking Morientes, possibly on loan, from Real Madrid.
Morientes would be great, but can he play for us in the CL?

Romano

May 22, 2004
Hmm...
I wonder whats it gonna be...

-Bojinov
-Cassano
-Mutu
-Morientes
-Sculli

Who's next?
Maybe Montella or Vieri or something :s?

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Loppan ] ++
Then it's better to recall Giuseppe Sculli from Brescia than to buy Morientes
yeah, but LOANING Morientes sounds much better option then recalling Sculli... Sculli isn't exactly the type of player that we need IMO...

Eire

Mar 1, 2004
we cant buy anyone til january trez will be almost ready for action then. although if we did splash out and get morientes it would be amazing

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
I think itll be a player with a little more imagination, someone like Cassano or Mutu. Mori is good, but i think he'll have a problem adapting to the serie a.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
++ [ originally posted by baggio ] ++
I think itll be a player with a little more imagination, someone like Cassano or Mutu. Mori is good, but i think he'll have a problem adapting to the serie a.

I agree, Morientes is good or great, but IMO Cassano and Mutu are better. Especially considering that Mutu is now UNSETTLED at Chelsea, and he's spoken openly about his disagreements with Mourinho, Just imagine if HE were here. Damn good pair-up with Zlatan!

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
We don't need any player.why we have kapo and zalayeta??
bringing new players will make more problems in the team (atack specificaly) and what if trezeguet and del piero fit.who will play then??

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by snoop ] ++
We don't need any player.why we have kapo and zalayeta??
bringing new players will make more problems in the team (atack specificaly) and what if trezeguet and del piero fit.who will play then??
Well hopefully the player on the best form, which probably won't be Del Piero.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)