Moretti - ? (2 Viewers)

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
he is our promising defender, and i hope he will be the next nesta or canavaro. we signed him from fiorentina after they crashed. he is one of the few and decent youngsters we have

name - emiliano moretti
age- 21 ,11/6/1981
birthplace - roma
role - defender
height - 1.85 m
weight -80 kg
honours - 1 italian cup with fiorentina
first team - lodigiani
previous team - fiorentina

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
he is a great back up for pessotto i never expected from him to give this form so soon.he was a great sign do u know how much did juve pay for him to fiorentina?

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
he is our promising defender, and i hope he will be the next nesta or canavaro

Well that Moretti become the next Nesta is kind of hard coz he play in a diferent position:D
On Moretti, well like snoop said, he is a great backup for Pessotto, hopefully he can become better than Pessotto in a few years

nina

Feb 18, 2001
Welcome to the forum square :)

Moretti is a talent, that's for sure. But he is not thát developed yet and I was surprised that we took him to Juve right away. A team that could offer him more chances to play would be a better option IMO. Hopfully we will do good in Coppa Italia and let some of our non-first-team players play a game or two.

Would his b-day be 11th June or 6th November? :undecided: :D

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
++ [ originally posted by nina ] ++
Welcome to the forum square :)

Moretti is a talent, that's for sure. But he is not thát developed yet and I was surprised that we took him to Juve right away. A team that could offer him more chances to play would be a better option IMO. Hopfully we will do good in Coppa Italia and let some of our non-first-team players play a game or two.

Would his b-day be 11th June or 6th November? :undecided: :D
as i see it it's day/month/year. but it's up to juventus.com

Sivori

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Oded ] ++
he is our promising defender...
Am I the only one who took note of how telling that statement is, we have one (1) promising defender in this team. That is, IMO, not good enough. Thuram may be a great defender and he's been great these last couple of matches, but no-one can disagree that we paid too much for him, especially considering what Inter got Canna for. I'm sure that there are many talented youngsters we could've gotten for less than a tenth of that price.

As I see it Juve needs to take care of their youngster more, there are countless of players who make it when they're about 24 who've been part of the juve youth setup, but have been released. Or rather sent on loan three years in a row til they got tired of us and left.

But back to why I replied to this extract; he is our promising defender is kinda like saying he is our one promising defender (which he is, IMHO). Which doesn't cut it.

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
we spent a lot of money for thuram but he is the BEST!!, if not the best defender then at least the best right defender!!!

believe me sivori- he is a player that worth the money.

about moretti i think we buy him for 0$ because fiorentina crashed... he is very good signing!

Sivori

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Oded ] ++
we spent a lot of money for thuram but he is the BEST!!, if not the best defender then at least the best right defender!!!

believe me sivori- he is a player that worth the money.
I just can't agree with this, we could've gotten Puyol for half of the money we paid for Thuram.

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
By the time we bought Thuram the transfer fees were extremely high .. and u cant compare them to the transfer fees of present .. the past season showed a huge dip in these prices .. and u can't predict what would happen in the future .. but I believe Juve should've taken the advantage and signed Canna before Inter did or even Nesta ..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)