Moreno ban (1 Viewer)

nina

Feb 18, 2001
Infamous World Cup referee Byron Moreno will sing and dance on an Italian television programme, it has been revealed.

The Ecuadorian official who played a part in Italy’s elimination at the hands of South Korea this summer has agreed to appear on RAI Due show ‘Stupido Hotel’ on January 9.

“We needed a negative character,” explained producer Adriano Aragozzini, “so I thought to myself who was the most hated man in Italy. And who could that be if not Moreno?”

The former referee – who was suspended by the Ecuadorian FA and removed from FIFA’s international lists – will play the part of a millionaire who organises an expensive party in the run-down hotel.

Producers assure he will sing and dance in the show, as well as have an informal interview with former player Jose Altafini in which Moreno will outline evidence supporting his World Cup decisions.

“He laid out certain conditions before accepting the gig,” noted Aragozzini. “Moreno wanted to prove how all accusations against him were false and to have an exclusive deal so he could not be interviewed by any other shows.”

Since the 2002 tournament, in which he sent off Francesco Totti and disallowed a Damiano Tommasi Golden Goal, Moreno has tried and failed to run for public office in Ecuador.

“It wasn’t easy to convince him and at our first meeting in Quito he was surrounded by an entourage of six people. But I assure you the Italians will see a truly surprising Byron Moreno.”

Ex-Italian international referee Pierluigi Pairetto, Vice-President of the UEFA commission, had a different view on this latest development

“Evidently Moreno is a publicity seeker more than a referee,” slammed Pairetto, “and his true nature is emerging now. Thankfully FIFA scrapped him.”

Football Italia

Primo

Juventus FC - Philippines
Dec 20, 2002
man, i would love to play when he's refereeing.
it would be the first time you'd see a player tackle the referee! ~

Codino

The Rival
Jul 21, 2002
****ING ASSHOLE!!! I HATE YOU POOF! GO ROT IN HELL!! YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO ALL REFEREES!!

****! SHIT! ****! SHIT! POOF! ASSHOLE! MOTHER ****ER!!!!
:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:fero::fero::fero::fero::fero::fero::fero::fero::fero::down:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)