More whining from the Roman Godfather (1 Viewer)

Dec 27, 2003
"We've received a 3 games suspension for two trivialities", said Sensi to Giraudo after yesterday's meeting of the FIGC. He then repeated it to Galliani, who pretended he did not hear him.

To which the Roma President reacted by adding : "You'd better listen to me, and you'd better know me well".

Im not trying to make any point, but I just wanted to show you the images of this encounter, which I find kind of funny. Galliani's expression in particular.

Buy on AliExpress.com

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
Its about time Galliani steps down from that position which was a mistake in the first place. Its enough to deal with Sensi and Gaucci and co. through the media. This just feeds the Roma-Inter anti-Milan/Juve propaganda.

Kaiser: What is the story with Galliani's son..does he work for Milan? He is with him everywhere? An apprentice perhaps?

OP
Kaiser Franco
Dec 27, 2003
  • Thread Starter #5
    Incubo,

Galliani's son, Edo, has some role in the Milan staff, though I don't know exactly what it is. He is always sitting by his father's side at every game. He is indeed probbaly following his steps.

It is a common practice in the football world : Moggi's son for instance is a player manager himself. This is what eventually discouraged me from doing a Masters in sports management, lol : if you're not a friend or a relative of some prominent figure, you have zero chances of becoming Kakà's agent.

Now here is what I found by googling "Galliani" and "figlio" :

Il figlio di Galliani è un travestito,
    Il figlio di Galliani è un travestito,
    Il figlio di Gallià
    Il figlio di Gallià
    Il figlio di Galliani è un travestito

Plenty of other songs from Roma's Curva Sud on the following link : http://www.asromaultras.it/canti_contro.html

OP
    Kaiser Franco
    Dec 27, 2003
  • Thread Starter #6
    I agree that Galliani should step down btw : the problem though is that I don't see who could replace him. President of the Lega is arguably the most sensitive and thankless job in Italy.

Aug 1, 2003
    There was also some stuff about Ancelotti's son being a player/coach (I read coach, but a 14 yr old coach isn't credible) for Milan or something.

Sensi looks like an idiot. Oh wait, he is one.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)