More transfer news and rumours (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tonykart

Feb 16, 2007
Don't underestimate Almiron, they guy is perfect for us. He's not high-profile, but that doesn't make him any less a player.
He is ok I think. I don't see him being as effective as someone like Robinho or Ribery. Those guys are very outstanding. That is all I am saying. I wouldn't object to the signing of Almiron. I just don't see him being a long term staple of our squad. Good depth signing and a good positional signing for now, would be the way I'd put it.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
I think Almiron will be much easier to get than Rosina.

Dom, is Almiron that good ? Do you have some clips of him in action ?
I think Almiron is that good yes, but sadly I have no clips of him. Maybe you can find some on youtube, as he has scored a few spectacular freekicks in his time.

He is ok I think. I don't see him being as effective as someone like Robinho or Ribery. Those guys are very outstanding. That is all I am saying. I wouldn't object to the signing of Almiron. I just don't see him being a long term staple of our squad. Good depth signing and a good positional signing for now, would be the way I'd put it.
Robinho or Ribery are totally different players from Almiron. I don't quite see how you could compare them. I think Ribery would be the perfect replacement for Nedved ( or Camoranesi for that matter..), but he would just be a replacement; meaning we have players like him on our squad. Currently we lack a player with the attributes Almiron has, someone to link defence and attack, someone to coordinate play from the middle.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
I think Almiron is that good yes, but sadly I have no clips of him. Maybe you can find some on youtube, as he has scored a few spectacular freekicks in his time.
I saw him a couple of times in Serie A highligths and I can say that his vision and passing are very good, he alone holds the midfield of Empoli, but I think we will need some hound-dog like Sissoko to play with him, otherwise it is useless.

Durden

May 11, 2006
Rosina would be an ideal winger for us. LM or RM. He could play as a SS like DP. There is no denying his flair and natural ability to create chances. He is the entire Torino offense. And he is 21 years old, doing it in the Serie A.
No doubt he's a very talented player, just saying I see a bigger problem right now in our central midfield and therefore would prefer Almiron if I had to pick.

But I see no problems in having both of them :D

But how is Rosinas view on Juve? I mean not all Toro players wanna wear the Juve shirt...

Durden

May 11, 2006
Currently we lack a player with the attributes Almiron has, someone to link defence and attack, someone to coordinate play from the middle.
Totally agree. Right now our main objective should be getting a player like that, and a strong central defender like Barzagli or Canna ( I still dream of this ). I think Zanetti could be the destroyer in lack of a better option.

tonykart

Feb 16, 2007
No doubt he's a very talented player, just saying I see a bigger problem right now in our central midfield and therefore would prefer Almiron if I had to pick.

But I see no problems in having both of them :D

But how is Rosinas view on Juve? I mean not all Toro players wanna wear the Juve shirt...
I agree with our problem areas. I was under the impression Almiron was a SM.

Rosina is just a BS rumor. He wouldn't leave Toro for us unless there was some serious money involved.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Don't underestimate Almiron, they guy is perfect for us. He's not high-profile, but that doesn't make him any less a player.
I saw a few performances for Almiron this season but couldn't form a good opinion on him.

From what i saw he has a very good passing ability and vision.But if Inter are hot on his heels it would be tough to get him.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
I saw a few performances for Almiron this season but couldn't form a good opinion on him.

From what i saw he has a very good passing ability and vision.But if Inter are hot on his heels it would be tough to get him.
It'd be hard for him to break through the first XI, that may be an advantage for us!

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
exactly we could offer him first team football but we can't offer him europe(which Empoli could offer to him)

does anybody know whats his personality like? Argentinians r known to be hot headed and cause problem in the team

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
exactly we could offer him first team football but we can't offer him europe(which Empoli could offer to him)

does anybody know whats his personality like? Argentinians r known to be hot headed and cause problem in the team
In the best scenario, Empoli will be playing in UEFA cup next season. I dont see him would miss the chance to Join a big club in order to play in UEFA!
thats what I think.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
What would you do if you were him. Stay on Empoli or join Juventus?
It is unlikely that Juve will be the only cclub trying to sign him. A more relevent question is likely to be

Would you join Inter with other Argies, European football but limited first team chances or join juve where he would play a lot but not have Europe for at least one season?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)