Moratti receives threatening mail (1 Viewer)

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
ROME (AFP) - An anonymous package containing a threatening letter, a gun case and some ammunition has been sent to Inter Milan owner Massimo Moratti, the Corriere della Sera reported on Wednesday.

The paper said the parcel had been sent to Inter's headquarters in Milan about 10 days ago. Milan prosecutors are believed to have opened an investigation.

According to the Corriere, Inter have received menacing phone calls and letters over the last eight months in protest at the Italian football federation's decision to strip Juventus of the 2005-06 Serie A title and award it to Inter after the country's match-fixing scandal.

Juventus also forfeited the 2004-05 title, and were demoted to the second division with a nine-point handicap.

AFP

-------------------------

I suspect Turk_Bianconero or Badass_Devil :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

reggaeboy

É la erede al trono!!!
Sep 8, 2003
HAHAHAHA Kool maybe next time someone can send some Anthrax lol...shit what have i done now i'm going to have Interpol all over my ass

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
What kinda retard sends you a threatening letter ... enclosed with a gun and some ammunition?

I mean, have they thought this through at all?? Why not toss in a rocket propelled grenade launcher and some kevlar while you're at it? :confused:

Geof

May 14, 2004
too general, anyone could do this.

Someone should send him a coffee-can full of poo. How d'you like this espresso, Mr. Moratti?:eyebrows:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
What kinda retard sends you a threatening letter ... enclosed with a gun and some ammunition?

I mean, have they thought this through at all?? Why not toss in a rocket propelled grenade launcher and some kevlar while you're at it? :confused:
It's like blackmailing someone by sending him the documents that could put him in a bad daylight.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004

I told them we should send the rocket launcher
but they insisted, they said he could use that gun and suicide with it:p

Jul 2, 2006
ROME (AFP) - An anonymous package containing a threatening letter, a gun case and some ammunition has been sent to Inter Milan owner Massimo Moratti, the Corriere della Sera reported on Wednesday.

The paper said the parcel had been sent to Inter's headquarters in Milan about 10 days ago. Milan prosecutors are believed to have opened an investigation.

According to the Corriere, Inter have received menacing phone calls and letters over the last eight months in protest at the Italian football federation's decision to strip Juventus of the 2005-06 Serie A title and award it to Inter after the country's match-fixing scandal.

Juventus also forfeited the 2004-05 title, and were demoted to the second division with a nine-point handicap.

AFP

:shifty:

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
if it goes anything like this
"moratti, f**k binter you co**sucking son of a b**ch"
i suspect badass devil

if it goes like
"moratti,all inter will die f***ing son of a motherless pig"
i suspct turk

if it is written in crayon i suspect lapo ellkan

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003

It's Badass_Devil.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006

AFP

nope it was defo turk, my parcel is already on his way to him, put it this way, my parcel is gona rival the big bang

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #20
    if it goes anything like this
    "moratti, f**k binter you co**sucking son of a b**ch"
    i suspect badass devil

if it goes like
    "moratti,all inter will die f***ing son of a motherless pig"
    i suspct turk

if it is written in crayon i suspect lapo ellkan
    :lol2:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)