Montero haters (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
The fact that you resort to such language after a couple of mistakes by a football player you've probably never even met in real life and and either rate don't know personally; is a great indicator of the fact that you have never, ever felt real hatred.

Now go play in your sandbox you small mind.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++
The fact that you resort to such language after a couple of mistakes by a football player you've probably never even met in real life and and either rate don't know personally; is a great indicator of the fact that you have never, ever felt real hatred.

Now go play in your sandbox you small mind.
Kudos Erick :thumb:

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
Paolo Montero has had a great Juventus past and I will always show him respect. That fact that he is now past it physically, and that Lippi showed too much faith in him last season can not, or should not, detract from all that Paolo has given to the club in the past.

I now read that Genoa is interested in his services, and I think that would be a good move. Some youngsters in Genoa could really benefit from Montero's experience.

kurvengeflüster

********* a.D.
Jan 24, 2004
That will get us nowhere.

7. Post content
We wish to set a certain standard for the forums and certains kinds of topics are simply unacceptable. Your posts are not allowed to contain political or sexual content, insults or offending accusations. Since the theme of this forum is Juve, we do not accept members offending past or present Juve players or staff. And another thing, if you choose to register here only to insult the team or players or forum members and you nothing constructive to say at all, your post(s) will be removed rapidly.

We also despise the occurence of blatantly juvenile toilet humor or other references. This is not the place for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)