Money makes the world go round? (2 Viewers)

*aca*

Jul 15, 2002
2.2 relates to PROFIT you made ;)

If i recall, you were the only team in Italy that registers profit, all the other register loses.

Holding of the shares by the directors is irrelevant. They work for salary, not for dividends ;)

"Players' registrations rights: € 174.1 million", i believe is the total of the buy out clause in your players contracts. (the nominal value of the players) which means nothing in real terms.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003
++ [ originally posted by kurvengeflüster ] ++
Last financial year 02/03: 2,2 milion €

the first quarter of 03/04 finacial year:

revenues: total 36,6 milion - 3,8%
due to "lower insurance payments for injured players"
tudor :irritate:

IceBlu

Aug 26, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Primo ] ++
How much is a stock of Juve in the market?

please go thru the thread before asking questions like that.

Its the 2nd time in the same thread that you made a pointless post.

Aug 1, 2003
well financially I think we're good, compared to other Italian clubs I'm happy with the way things are. plus, we made the most profits out of CL last season or something like that. very good!

Primo

Juventus FC - Philippines
Dec 20, 2002
++ [ originally posted by IceBlu ] ++

please go thru the thread before asking questions like that.

Its the 2nd time in the same thread that you made a pointless post.

You don't seem to be making one either.
I was asking if that was in Euros or Dollars?

OP
kurvengeflüster
Jan 24, 2004
  • Thread Starter #30
    BTW...if this year balance will be positive it'll be propably only a small amount, according progression of net incomes over the last years) how will Juve finance the new stadium? are they gonna to take a bond issue like Schalke04 or maybe Borussia Dortmund? or do they have reserve funds??

do you know something about finacing of the new arena?

nina

Feb 18, 2001
    My bet is that some company will sponsour the remodeling and then the stadium will have it's name :undecide:

Aug 1, 2003
    I didn't get your point, nina (terrible english) but do you mean, lets say Fastweb (JUST AN EXAMPLE) sponsors our remodelling the stadia, so it'll be stadia fastweb? :confused:

but I like the name Delle Alpi ... alps :down:

Primo

Juventus FC - Philippines
    Dec 20, 2002
    I think money for the stadium has been set aside already.

Okay, Euros then. No need to be all irked about it.

OP
    kurvengeflüster
    Jan 24, 2004
  • Thread Starter #35
    Selling naming rights for stadiums is more common nowadays. on the one hand it's an incision into tradition and on the others it can bee seen as an opportunity to raise money.

According to a "Sport + Markt naming rights study 2002"
    quote: "The average duration of this agreements is 18 years with a revenue range for the sponsee between 3 and 15 milions per year."

In my opinion 15/year is unrealistic. As an example: FC Bayern Munich and 1860 Munich afford a new stadium which will called "Allianz Arena". Allianz Group will pay 90 milions euro for 18 years (6 milion/ year). HSV Hamburg (AOL Arena) gets 30 milions euro for a duration of 5 years (6 milion/ year). The highest amount (as far as I know) which is paid for naming a sport facility is 9.3 milions dollar per year (Phillips Arena of Atlanta Hawks - Royal Phillips Electronics).

the new Juve-stadium with 35.000 (?) seats will cost 110 milions euro - 190 milions as I mentioned were false. but in addition a training and entertainment-complex will be established rising costs around 130 milions euro!! (=240 milions, as comparison: the Allianz Arena causes 275 milions). reconsidering the stadium only the name holder has to pay 6.1 milions euros (by 18 years) or if there is someone paying the "Atlanta Hawks"-amount (9.3 milions dollars/ year) the duration gonna be 9 years. And now the deciding question: who is the sponsor??? :D

Nike?, I don't think cuz there are rumours that the "Westfalenstaion" of Bourssia Dortmund will be redefined into "Nike-Arena". The corners of the stadium are already named "Nike-Corners" and next season starts a new technical sponsor contract with Nike. Maybe Sony? Fiat? nobody knows ... *g*

But best would be a name like: "Delle Alpi" or "Giovanni Agnelli". Unfortunately I don't believe that juve can afford this luxury..... :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)