Money Given To Scudetto Winners (1 Viewer)

JUVESUPPORTER

Aug 25, 2003
we didnt win last year and still we got Emerson,Ibrhamovich,Cannavaro along with a few other mediocre players dont worry little money or lots of money moggi knows what hes doing.

pembohong

Jul 24, 2004
I think the decision to loan out Chielini is correct. He's a young player who needs Serie A experience, something he won't have if he stays in Juve. We should've keep Miccoli and Maresca though :down:

Amash

Mar 31, 2005
I think that Zlatan & Miccoli would be better pair in attack than Zlatan & DP are. Miccoli is agressive and very fast with precise balls just a kind player that would fit with Zlaja

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
ehm..... Mutu-Gila-Zlatan..... here

I think loaning out Chiellini was a big mistake, if we had him we could utilize Zambo as an attacking LM.

Amash

Mar 31, 2005
We should sell Zambo for a big money and bring in Chiellini instead of him. For that money we can buy Cassano or Gila easily

Dharurat

Oct 16, 2002
no way are we selling zambro, not when we have other cards to play (trez?).... loaning chiellini was, for me, a good thing, coz now that he's got experience/ loads of playing time, and seems to be performing well, we could simply bring him back next season...

btw, the question that was being asked on the first post has yet to be answered, and as i'm also wondering about it.... Just how much does winning the title benefit clubs financially?? And what about the money for second-place finishes etc??

OP

serfaraaz

Apr 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #14
    i want to know the approxiamate money we get for winning the scudetto if anyone knows or a website

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)