Monday morning reunion - over (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
If they don't believe in DP anymore then I guess they should dump the failing 4-3-1-2 and go all in with the 4-2-3-1. By all in I mean start signing some good wingers and getting rid of players like Tiago.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #124
    Let me get this straight, we have a stupid board, a clueless coach, a "blank" project and the solution is to "put aside Del Piero" ?

Maybe it's pure media BS, they saw DP not starting aa few matches and came to that conclusion.

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #127

He's the guy that represents Gheddafi. The only guy that knows about football/soccer is the guy on the right(Sant'Albano).

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #133
    Nothing good is gonna come out of this meeting. You can do whatever you were doing before.

Salvo

J
    Dec 17, 2007
    I suspect that :gsol:The Project:gsol: involves replacing DP with Diego and playing with two big men up front (Amauri and a Trez replacement).
    wouldnt surprise me, but in reality it doesnt make sense, is ciro in the meeting?
    still doesnt make sense why they would discuss that as there are more important matters at hand and del piero has just really returned from injury plus with the current formation a del piero is needed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)