Momo Sissoko (27 Viewers)

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
I'm looking forward to see him leave.

Although a fantastic athlete. He's a terrible footballer with a very low football IQ. He will never fit my idea of a central midfielder.

Good luck, Momo.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
I hope he won't leave , i thought Conte like him , doesn't he ??
He is one of my favourite players , i hope him to stay here .

MOMO :heart:

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
His capable of producing the same type of ninja assasin football he produced under ranieri. The man lacked confidence and didnt know where his future lied this season. If he is kept then under conte i can see him flourish.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
how about sissoko staying and playing him in a 3-man midfield along pirlo and an improved version of aquilani?
he would be amazing in that kind of setup...let him wreak havoc, with someone like Gokhan doing the cleanup work.

His capable of producing the same type of ninja assasin football he produced under ranieri. The man lacked confidence and didnt know where his future lied this season. If he is kept then under conte i can see him flourish.
not to mention confused coaches.

Jun 7, 2003
because momo fucked the opponents thats why haha. fuck that man i like every single player who plays for this shirt even when they play one good game. its really hard for me to imagine them fullfill their potential somewhere else but then when they finally leave i get used to it. i even hope that martinez gets another chance haha fuck that im a optimist and i love momo and marchisio and aquilani. im a fan its my business to like them and conte is the coach its his business to find for them a place.

but my love has its counstraints motta, salihamidzic, rinaudo, barzagli and pepe has no place in my heart haha. alltough im thankfull for what pepe did he played some good games but also bad games, its just because i hated him before he came to juve.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
i wouldn't mind him staying if he repeats what he did with Ranieri.. this guy in his form is a fuckin' monster and very useful despite his lack of pass quality. he can shut down any opponent's midfield.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)