Momo Sissoko (9 Viewers)

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
And he was suppose to be the player we would get the most money out of in the summer. Now with this injury his price will go down. :(

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
It's a pity really. The guy was an absolute beast when in his second season here, so much so that when he got injured the whole team went down the drain. Too bad that he never really got back to that form and the fact that we didn't have people to cover his weaknesses any more. Good luck to the black ninja.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Released????
Wtf we he is worthy of at least 10mil and i was hoping that we could at least get 5, because we are extremely incompetent at selling players.
But 0 $$ ??? OMG why, how many more years his contract had? Thats unacceptable!

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
WΏΏdy;2942206 said:
I love the title of the video :lol:

Goodbye momo :touched:
Its actually hard to believe that this is the Sissoko of yesteryear. Some of the things he does in this video are things you would never attribute to him anymore.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Released????
Wtf we he is worthy of at least 10mil and i was hoping that we could at least get 5, because we are extremely incompetent at selling players.
But 0 $$ ??? OMG why, how many more years his contract had? Thats unacceptable!
Slow down silly willy, you are going to give yourself whiplash. I think the guy said "released" as another way of saying "leaving".

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Thank you Alen and Hus, i underestimate Marotta's capabilities to sell, enough to believe that we are going to release him.
Esp the selling of Diego and Giovinco and the inability to sell Tiago really scared me.
Lets how he copes this year with Grygera, Amauri, Tiago and Sissoko.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)