Momo Sissoko (4 Viewers)

Furia Ceca

Mar 21, 2008
Thank you JCK for the -rep (including your name) :lol:

I swear you are so gay..You're like the person who would call all of his friends for a fight and bring them to me and say "you see all these people with me? ....we all hate you!!!"

:rofl:

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Respect is earned my friend. Even Ibra-scumbag gets respect around these here parts...cause he's earned it.

On a serious note...Momo's a great guy but he sucks soo yeahhh.

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
My friend is a Liverpool supporter and when we signed Momo I asked him what kind of player we were getting as he watched him evry week and I only seen him during the big games.

He said to me from day one that Momo was the kind of player that needs a hug constantly from the coach and fans cos if hes feels as though hes not wanted then his form will drop.

Looks like thats happened here.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
My friend is a Liverpool supporter and when we signed Momo I asked him what kind of player we were getting as he watched him evry week and I only seen him during the big games.

He said to me from day one that Momo was the kind of player that needs a hug constantly from the coach and fans cos if hes feels as though hes not wanted then his form will drop.

Looks like thats happened here.
Its similar to what I heard from pool fans here. Its kind of the modern era I guess and how Alex ferguson desribed todays footballers.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Thank you JCK for the -rep (including your name) :lol:

I swear you are so gay..You're like the person who would call all of his friends for a fight and bring them to me and say "you see all these people with me? ....we all hate you!!!"

:rofl:
That is not a gay property though. It seems you have a problem with definitions. And you are most welcome for -REP, I can promise you more to come.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)