Momo Sissoko (13 Viewers)

Aug 1, 2003
I've been criticizing him all season long for his terrible performances but my heart sorta ached seeing everyone hugging him after the goal and the thought of him leaving, just because of that assist for krasic - shows how badly all of us really wanted to win against lazio and precious this was!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Now that Sissoko has apparently scored the winning goal in the Champions League final, he should probably make more than the whole squad combined. :pado:

Thanks for the lucky parting gift, now move along.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
Now that Sissoko has apparently scored the winning goal in the Champions League final, he should probably make more than the whole squad combined. :pado:

Thanks for the lucky parting gift, now move along.
And can you find me any 3rd CMF/DMF , who can replace MOMO ???!!!

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
His tackling is great and if he somehow learned how to pass, he'd be a very clutch player. Unfortunately, he probably won't. It's just not worth it man.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
We currently have 4 cenre mids, ony one creative one and 3 defensive ones. We need to buy a defensive one to replace Momo only i we intend to play Aqua, Melo and Claudio at th same time. However, if w are going to play Pepe/a proper left winger we'd need a more creative centre mid to replace Aqua when neccessary, while CLaudio could rotate with Melo.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)