Momo Sissoko (9 Viewers)

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
The amount of wasteful passes he gives once he steps on the field is ridiculous. It really is painful seeing him reaching this level while remembering him just a year ago. What the fuck happened to him!

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I always have been a hater. He deserves it. The first moment i saw his passing and his dribblings,,,,,, it was hate at first sight.

I dont know how you could have rated him so good in the past. Even when he was a ¨Ninja¨like u called him, and was tough etc... his gameplay has always been so so so low level... is sad that we have a player like him in our lines.

He is like Molinaro all over again but in midfield... heck he is even more ridiculous.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Why don't they just ingrain in that brain of his that everytime he wins the ball he should give it to someone near? And to stop taking those weak shots on goal, that somehow are never on target either.

If they did that he'd be a decent sub for Melo.

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008
he just shouldnt be here. it pains me that he occupies a midfield position on our roster that cud be held by someone else much more useful. when he plays i feel like i am to expect nothing. can u imagine if we had a player like diarra instead of sissoko?..that would be the sex.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Game has to be fast or else he's useless. The way we play, he's useless. He was ok with us at first because we were disorganised and sloppy. He would cover with his pace and tackling. Now that we're disciplined and rigid he's useless. Our fullbacks don't even go forward so he literally has nothing to cover.

He would be useful in the EPL again.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)