Momo Sissoko (3 Viewers)

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
I actually want to believe this but then i remember you are the one who keep defending him even when he played worst against Poznan.. so i will wait until others give a review about his performance today
Here you go :D

Well, he came on for 20 minutes and didn't do anything wrong, so...good performance (for his standards lately).
I think the 'battering ram' role he will have for the last 20-30 mins can be good for us if Marchi - Melo is the first choice MF.
icεmαή;2699138 said:
He did play well...

Buy on AliExpress.com

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Why would we sell off, one of our starters (and better performers for the same matter) for just the pitiful amount of 9 mil?
Its not like he doesnt fit our "great" coaches "tactics".
Is it because he is black, or just non-Italian??

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
Wolfsburg Set Sights On Juventus Midfielder Mohamed Sissoko - Report

Wolfsburg are reportedly interested in signing Juventus midfielder Mohamed Sissoko...

According to a report in Corriere dello Sport, ambitious Bundesliga outfit Wolfsburg are considering making a move for holding midfielder Mohamed Sissoko, currently under contract with Serie A side Juventus.

The Woelfe are reportedly eager to add a physically strong midfielder to their squad in the January transfer window and head coach Steve McClaren reportedly sees the 25-year-old as the perfect addition to his squad.

Sissoko joined Juventus from Liverpool in January 2008 and quickly became an important first team player at the Vecchia Signora. However, the Mali star has been struggling to get regular first team action this term and could therefore decide to move on.

Juventus are reportedly ready to cash in on the former Liverpool star and a €9 million offer could be enough to lure Sissoko away from the Turin side.

Wolfsburg secured the services of Brazilian playmaker Diego from Juventus earlier this year and the Bianconeri have a good relationship with the Woelfe.

Goal

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
why don't you guys give Del Piero as well for Dzeko too?!

give them the key to the fucking stadium too, why not!

Dzeko can play in the parking lot!

FUCK THEM if they don't give Dzeko to us after we gave them Diego!

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
why don't you guys give Del Piero as well for Dzeko too?!

give them the key to the fucking stadium too, why not!

Dzeko can play in the parking lot!

FUCK THEM if they don't give Dzeko to us after we gave them Diego!
Del Piero > Juventus.

It's not built yet.

That would be a waste of money.

It'll be Marotta's fault if he didn't manage to get a 1st option on Dzeko in the sale of Diego, so fuck Marotta in that case.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)