Momo Sissoko (6 Viewers)

Apr 17, 2009
I don't know what everyone sees in Melo. He has never really and truely impressed me with anything he does. Add to that his very poor attitude and temper. I would do that trade in a heartbeat.

Just because we were duped into payin 25m for him doesn't mean he is worth it.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
We haven't signed Clichy yet and it certainly looks like a long shot with all the recent press talk Del Blacks gave. I believe it's Sissoko's will to change his number in a hope of a change of luck maybe since his last season was torn by injuries. Many players do it.

BillyG

Caribbean Ultra
Nov 25, 2006
He's going to wear #5 this season, eh?!
I can't get why they're changing their numbers. Just becuz Clitchy wants #22? Well, Let's tell him fuck off, and give him another free number. It makes no sense changing our older players' numbers...
gio had to change fro lanzafame :cry:

does the mean he may be on his way out?

May 22, 2007
Sissoko wants Juve future
Thursday 15 July, 2010
Momo Sissoko has assured anxious Juventus fans that he has no intention of leaving the Old Lady.

The Mali international is one of numerous players who are believed to have been made available for transfer by the new club officials.

But on the day that La Stampa reported that he could be sold if someone bid €18m for him, the former Liverpool player underlined his desire to stay.

“For now I am a Juventus player and I’m very happy,” he told Italia 1. “This is a great club for me and I hope to remain.”

Sissoko struggled to impress last season after numerous fitness issues affected his form, but he’s ready to make amends in 2010-11.

“Last year was a difficult one, one affected by injuries,” he added. “But that has all passed now, a new season has begun and I’m ready to have a great campaign.”

The Bianconeri are going through a rebuilding phase after they finished last term in a lowly seventh place.

Sampdoria Coach Luigi Del Neri has been brought in with a host of new players, while there has been change at the very top too in the form of Andrea Agnelli.

The latter has replaced Jean-Claude Blanc as Juve chief and Sissoko has been impressed with what he has seen so far.

“He is a young President, yet he knows a lot about football and I think he will do well for Juventus,” he concluded.

http://football-italia.net/jul15y.html

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Melo's passing abilities are not great either so from that sense you are spot on, but he isnt a monster like momo and with marchisio guaranteed a starting spot, the duo would probably work better with at least one being able to really breakdown the opposition attacks. From what i have seen of melo over the past 12 months, he doesnt seem to have this.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)