Momo Sissoko (10 Viewers)

adriano_c

May 26, 2009
I like Sissoko, but he's too often hot or cold.

Sometimes he's like a tornado on the field, just everywhere you look, single-handedly running the center of the park. Other times, he's just a headless chicken, going into rash tackles (unnecessarily), picking up cards, carelessly giving the ball away, and screwing up the most simple passes.

Tough to decide whether or not I'd keep him.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
sure but I want to know who you have in mind as potential candidates...
I don't have any in my mind at the moment. But for me, I know that Sissoko, Poulsen and Tiago must be out of the team this summer.

I'm positive that there are a lot of realistic options out there who are much better than those three.

Jul 28, 2002
I like Sissoko, but he's too often hot or cold.

Sometimes he's like a tornado on the field, just everywhere you look, single-handedly running the center of the park. Other times, he's just a headless chicken, going into rash tackles (unnecessarily), picking up cards, carelessly giving the ball away, and screwing up the most simple passes.

Tough to decide whether or not I'd keep him.
Still better than melo.

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
Man if I was coach I would make him do passing drills for 6 months straight nothing else... Seriously .. if he gets that down the kid got a bright future

MeTaL_KnighT

Terran Maniac
Mar 3, 2009
Sissoko must stay in Juve but;

1) He must Improve passes...( I Think;Del Neri's assistans can solve this problem )

2) He must be go psychologist ; Because he is in very stress and he is very choleric...

If Sissoko can be solve this two problems He can be great in matches :tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)