Momo Sissoko (7 Viewers)

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Probably.

The number of players he hurts mean that, by the law of averages, there will always be the occassional friendly fire type incident.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Barcelona Set To Tempt Juventus' Mohamed Sissoko - Report
According to reports, the Catalan club have targeted the Bianconeri midfielder as the next big name to join the side...
Oct 13, 2009 1:26:20 AM
Momo Sissoko lines up against Milan amid rumours of his impending Juventus

Barcelona are getting ready to make an offer for Juventus midfielder Mohamed Sissoko, and bring him to the club at the completion of next year's World Cup.

According to rumours coming out of Spain, and reported on 24oredisport.com, Tuttojuve.com and Novantesimo.it, the Catalan club are set to offer around €30million in the hope of securing the 24-year-old's services.

Sissoko is the focus of Barcelona president Joan Laporta, and the money offered could be used by the Bianconeri to entice Real Madrid's Mahamadou Diarra to Turin.

Diarra was a target of the Vecchia Signora over the past summer, but the parties could not come to an agreement.

Fuck that! I don't want 30million and I don't Mohammed Diarrhea, I want Sissoko!

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
We should agree to the deal then shave Poulsen's head, paint him black and ship him over instead. Everybody at Barca is to busy masturbating to their forward line they might not even notice and then we can keep Sissoko, get rid of Poulsen, and we have $ to buy Hamsick

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
This rumor as once said in the previous pages has no merit to it.

Do you guys honestly think Barca will buy Sissoko, only to have him, Toure and Keita leave in the AFC? bull rumor.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Let's not be too hasty, Douchan.

Serious consideration ought to be given to Barca's offer, if Iniesta/Xavi/Messi is included in it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)