Momo Sissoko (9 Viewers)

Mar 14, 2004
Viera was good on both ends but lost his prime when he joined Juve. His best days were in Arsenal shirt. Makelele was a defensive rock and secure passer....but he lacked going forward and some vision. Edgar is a legend I won't doubt that. But seeing Keane play in their CL campaign 1999. left me breathless. He was their first scorer if i remember then....defending like a rock and than pouncing a goal or two when wasn't expected....

Buy on AliExpress.com

abejaa

Sep 25, 2006
Guys don't get too excited, till momo comes back marchisio or Camo will get injured maybe even melo, with medical we have we will never have a full squad :mad:. It would be great to have all of them, Melo, marchisio, Sissoko and camo :D

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I can't wait. The 3 M's will crush teams...insanity will fail upon our opponents like hell on earth....providing now injuries of course :snoop:

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
I think the player that will most benfit from Sissoko's return will be Marchsio.

He will have much more freedome to venture forword, I think he will prove he can attack much better and consistently then we saw until now, given he have done it much less often when camo was playing.
I think in a sense he limited himself joining attackes so far.

The three of them will be a joy to behold. to us at least.

Enoran

Nov 3, 2007
Marchisio-Melo-Sissoko will provide alot of defensive cover and allow Zebina and Grosso plenty of freedom to roam forward in support of the attack.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)