Momo Sissoko (8 Viewers)

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
Mar 28, 2006
yaya is not better than momo. he is worse in defensive quality. ok he has nice dribbling and a better passing than momo. but the quality of the energy that momo gives exists nowere else...

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
But seriously. The guy has an opinion, JCK's differs from it. Is there really a need for a cheering section of 5-6 people who will agree shit tastes like strawberry as long as JCK says so?

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
But seriously. The guy has an opinion, JCK's differs from it. Is there really a need for a cheering section of 5-6 people who will agree shit tastes like strawberry as long as JCK says so?
I didn't hire nor asked anyone to cheer for my opinion though.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I dont care what other says, or if it was Jack or someone else he disagreed with (or if they gang up on him, which is common in this forum :D), the fact of the matter he is fucking clueless with that shit he said, period. And he said it about the player who our season more or less COLLAPSED after he was injured. I mean, seriously?

And I'm not making it personal, dont think people should either, but if he chooses to say inane opinions like that, then he also chooses to get called out for it.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
I dont care what other says, or if it was Jack or someone else he disagreed with (or if they gang up on him, which is common in this forum :D), the fact of the matter he is fucking clueless with that shit he said, period. And he said it about the player who our season more or less COLLAPSED after he was injured. I mean, seriously?

And I'm not making it personal, dont think people should either, but if he chooses to say inane opinions like that, then he also chooses to get called out for it.
I wasn't saying anything that wasn't true. Sissoko has terrible passes and that's a fact, just ask the Liverpool fans. The question is, is it worth having him and risk him losing the ball to the opponents or should we have a player like Marchisio or Zanetti who is much better with the ball. I'm just putting the question out there.

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
I wasn't saying anything that wasn't true. Sissoko has terrible passes and that's a fact, just ask the Liverpool fans. The question is, is it worth having him and risk him losing the ball to the opponents or should we have a player like Marchisio or Zanetti who is much better with the ball. I'm just putting the question out there.

Well, the question is fucking daft.

I agree with Osman!!!Suns, watch this , and stop askin stupid questions!!!!!!!!!!MOMO THE BEaST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)