Momo Sissoko (9 Viewers)

Mafia

Pinturicchio
Jul 21, 2006
Thanks, id do the image too, but im not quite sure how to do it and i don't wanna risk it and get my ip banned, because it seems like i would be editing the licensing or summary by doing it the only way i can figure out how to. But if i figure it out ill change the pic for u asap :tup:

Gazzo

Jul 9, 2007
Thanks, id do the image too, but im not quite sure how to do it and i don't wanna risk it and get my ip banned, because it seems like i would be editing the licensing or summary by doing it the only way i can figure out how to. But if i figure it out ill change the pic for u asap :tup:
I know all about that.. my IP adress got disconected and i had to spend 4 hours on the f'n phone! In anycase, good job:tup:

Mafia

Pinturicchio
Jul 21, 2006
Hey guys, i updated the sissoko picture on wikipedia to one with him in a juve jersey as requested, i just hope the liscensing is good enough and that it stays up forever, hope u guys enjoy :)

Gazzo

Jul 9, 2007
Mafia, I read the page and I think they took off the bit about the black ninja :(
It seems they did:(

Theres nothing wrong with "black ninja" so i dont no why the Wikipedia staff would object.. Lol i remember just after Calciopoli, someone changed Emerson's page and said that he is called Puma because of the way he susses out men in bars and goes for them (in a homosexual way) and his listed nationality was Brazilian-Homesexual and many other things which was f'n hilarious..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)