Momo Sissoko (123 Viewers)

Mar 30, 2006
I was referring more to his passing ability/choices...I love it when Momo goes on his crazy runs...the best part is if he does lose the ball, he goes back to challenge for it like a man posessed...and his goal vs. Palermo :heart:
Yeah. His passing is improving but he still makes bad choices. Like sometimes he just kicks the ball super hard at a teammate as a pass. And ppl are like wtf?

But having him on the pitch is like having 1.5 of another player. His work rate is key and I think he will be fundamental in a 3 man mid. I remember at liverpool Gerrard said Momo was the most important player (in his first year?) because his work allows the other players to do alot less and that he covers so much ground.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mohad

The Ocean Star
May 20, 2009
the reason we are being linked with D'Agostino is because we need a reference point in the midfield who can build play. Momo is not a player who build up play but is a workhorse and dominating juggernaut
:agree: Exactly, D'Agostino coming would be good. He is a similar type of player to Pirlo (with left foot). If we played a 4-3-1-2, then someone like him would come in very handy. What we need now is a regista.

Mar 30, 2006
but we still could do without D'Agostino
Yeah. Zanetti is a great passer of the ball and can distribute well. Camo is a huge creative force and can move further central into the 3 man mid. Then Tiago is not bad either and might be able to show what he can do in the 3 man mid (he tends to play well in a 3 man mid)

D'Agostino is a great player but it is more important to get fullbacks this summer because we have alot of mids.

Mohad

The Ocean Star
May 20, 2009
It would make most sense to me that Tiago would be the player sacrificed and sold. Tiago's been at Juve for two seasons and still hasn't made the biggest impact.

Mar 30, 2006
It would make most sense to me that Tiago would be the player sacrificed and sold. Tiago's been at Juve for two seasons and still hasn't made the biggest impact.
Yeah if someone wants to pay a decent fee for him. But if not, I doubt we will sell him at a big loss. I hope some EPL team can come in with a bid. If not I dont see us getting D'Agostino.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
Theres this rumours going on that Barca made and offer for Masherano, given a choice that we could sign Masherano at the expense of selling Sissoko , would u guys agree with it? To me ,Momo been absolutely vital to us this season, theres no excuse we were in our worst spell when Momo was out injured, but i would love to have him improve his passing game still. To me he is our best midfielder on the first half of the season.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
The suggestion was meant to know how we fans here rate Sissoko among the very best of DM in the world. Plus i still think we got another big signing coming up this season.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Yeah. Zanetti is a great passer of the ball and can distribute well. Camo is a huge creative force and can move further central into the 3 man mid. Then Tiago is not bad either and might be able to show what he can do in the 3 man mid (he tends to play well in a 3 man mid)

D'Agostino is a great player but it is more important to get fullbacks this summer because we have alot of mids.
:agree:
:agree:

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
I've just remembered Momo will be fasting again next season! He was rubbish during fasting time last year - does anyone know the dates that he will be fasting this year?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 123)