Momo Sissoko (68 Viewers)

Jan 5, 2007
Any performance to increase his price to eventually sell him, good job.
i dont think selling sissoko is a good idea,after all we need a defensive player we need options,and after this game i still believe we better player with melo and sissoko,if they are in form they can do the job perfectly.

and please dont tell me he is not matching with 4-4-2 formation,we played 4-4-2 today and he played 4-4-2 under ranieri and he was amazing.

sissoko as DM covering the defence

melo as CM to push forward

that will give the balance

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
i dont think selling sissoko is a good idea,after all we need a defensive player we need options,and after this game i still believe we better player with melo and sissoko,if they are in form they can do the job perfectly.

and please dont tell me he is not matching with 4-4-2 formation,we played 4-4-2 today and he played 4-4-2 under ranieri and he was amazing.

sissoko as DM covering the defence

melo as CM to push forward

that will give the balance
It's one match this time, dude. He played well next to Zanetti in his first season, but then fell apart afterwards.

Sissoko and Melo isn't similar.

And from what I heard today, Momo still gave the ball away anyway. So we should be looking for a better footballer.

Jan 5, 2007
yeah i know he gave the ball away and chiellini did it many times every match yeah and melo too,maybe we should sell them too.

he is a DM his job to cut passes,tackle and helping the defence and he is doing it perfectly.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
yeah i know he gave the ball away and chiellini did it many times every match yeah and melo too,maybe we should sell them too.

he is a DM his job to cut passes,tackle and helping the defence and he is doing it perfectly.
But his job description doesn't include giving the ball away to the other team, now does it?

Of course it doesn't.

He's an inconsistent player at best.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 68)