Moise Kean (50 Viewers)

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
This version of Kean is unbelievable. As in I can't believe how good he was in that match. Keep your chin up and work on your finishing. Things might just turn around for the better.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
This version of Kean is unbelievable. As in I can't believe how good he was in that match. Keep your chin up and work on your finishing. Things might just turn around for the better.
look at these 3 goals, even the header wasn't some obvious touch:

extremely unlucky with var (or just the club he plays for)

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
His latest form has obviously not gone unnoticed, the guy is starting to grow on quite a lot of folks here, including myself, which is something i would have never imagined as possible even in the guise of a joke around the same time last year.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
He should be our nailed-on starter this season. Absolutely brilliant performance, two nice goals disgustingly cancelled out. Rotten luck for him. But he has improved massively this season - physically, positionally and tactically. Well done Moise and don’t let these corrupt rat cunts of Italian football bring you down.

He has definitely improved a lot, but I think some of the hate he got before was unwarranted.

He's never been the most refined of players, but I've always seen certain qualities in him. Mostly he's just not the kind of player you go to the stadium for, because nothing he does is truly spectacular. Then add to this a couple of unlucky first touches and people immediately start to dislike him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 42)