Moise Kean (21 Viewers)

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Excellent performance.

His first was an incredible goal and the second another really good move to run down the channel to start it and drift in the box and finish with a good header. So unlucky on both.

He really should have scored a couple more too, 1 from Kostic rolling it across goal in the first and another free header in the second. But strikers who get in good positions eventually get their goals, so they will come for him if he keeps doing what he is.

He also did really well to keep his head for so long.

Buy on AliExpress.com

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Big props to him for continuing to play well even after the first goal was chalked off. Especially considering he had yet to score this season and get such a wonderful goal get chalked off. His frustration at the end was understandable. Great game overall today. One of the best by our strikers this term.

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
I'm starting to warm to him along with McKennie as both seem to have more hunger and drive this year so hopefully they can both keep it up.

Max was right to take him out as that ref was itching to give him a red so was not only a good call but a game changing one.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
He should be our nailed-on starter this season. Absolutely brilliant performance, two nice goals disgustingly cancelled out. Rotten luck for him. But he has improved massively this season - physically, positionally and tactically. Well done Moise and don’t let these corrupt rat cunts of Italian football bring you down.

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
He should be our nailed-on starter this season. Absolutely brilliant performance, two nice goals disgustingly cancelled out. Rotten luck for him. But he has improved massively this season - physically, positionally and tactically. Well done Moise and don’t let these corrupt rat cunts of Italian football bring you down.
I second this. Price tags should mean nothing. If you're currently the better in form player then you earned your right to start.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Extremely unlucky to not be on the scoresheet tonight(officially speaking), been doing quite an impressive job overall outside of some wasteful finishing at times and surely needs to start more often when he is in this kind form.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
He is in form + Allegri saved him from a potential red card = His goal will come in the next match.
I’d even go as far as to say it’s almost unthinkable for him not to eventually get his goal/goals soon if he keeps up this same kind of form and physical condition.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Despite not getting on the scoresheet (which was criminal), he really brings a physicality and athleticism to the game that none of our other forwards quite match.

With a player like that, even if they're not scoring 20 goals a season, defenses have their hands full and need to be distracted by him.

4ndr3i

Aug 2, 2012
Despite not getting on the scoresheet (which was criminal), he really brings a physicality and athleticism to the game that none of our other forwards quite match.

With a player like that, even if they're not scoring 20 goals a season, defenses have their hands full and need to be distracted by him.
This is what surprised me the most this season. He’s like a different player this year. I think he bulked up but didn’t loose the speed, maybe because of the age (he’s just 23).

Right now he’s our only striker that can harass and bully defenders with physicality and energy. And he’s also great in getting into scoring opportunities. If he works on his finishing more, he’d become a beast.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)