Moise Kean (93 Viewers)

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
That Kean for Milik sub was a work of art. I’m not into conspiracy and shit but how can someone who watched Kean regularly be that stupid to make such a sub?

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
That Kean for Milik sub was a work of art. I’m not into conspiracy and shit but how can someone who watched Kean regularly be that stupid to make such a sub?
It was Kean for Kostić and Fagioli for Milik and he explained it after the game. We were getting run over in midfield and he wanted a 3rd guy in midfield, choice to go out was between Vlahović and Milik - Milik seemed more tired and went out.

After that sub we created 3 excellent chances and Milik barely touched the ball in the second half

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
It was Kean for Kostić and Fagioli for Milik and he explained it after the game. We were getting run over in midfield and he wanted a 3rd guy in midfield, choice to go out was between Vlahović and Milik - Milik seemed more tired and went out.

After that sub we created 3 excellent chances and Milik barely touched the ball in the second half
1- why bring Kean for Kostic in the first place? Kostic is a one trick pony while Kean is not even a pony
2- Dusan was utterly useless the entire game. If the choice was between him and Milik I’d still go for him. I get that Milik seemed to be more tired but even a tired Milik could’ve been more effective.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004

Wait! What?

laughing-hysterically.gif

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
This guy regressed SO bad.
From promising youngster to player who should play in 8th division...
he was promising because his physical progress was much quicker compared to his fellow team mates and opponents from the same age group

once the majority of his physical advantage disappeared he looks like a not especially intelligent player with a terrible touch. he could still be useful for a team that could open spaces and get plenty of balls in the opposition box. in this current juventus though, we can't exploit his skills and suffer the consequences of his deficiencies. a match made in heaven lol

i do hope a pl team buys him after the world cup. it would benefit all parties

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
what skills? His finishing is supposed to be his saving grace but he can’t even do that anymore.
judging by their current form we have at least 20 shit players... kean's still quick, according to some rumors he beat everyone in most physical tests at juve. he could run into spaces like he did with psg but we don't open spaces. he's a decent header but we don't cross enough. he's a decent finisher but we don't feed poachers

never was a fan of him as i find him rather dumb which was unfortunately confirmed many times, the last time during the salernitana match when he got a yellow when he couldn't control his frustration. i still think he could be useful for a team that could open spaces and dominate matches. no wonder he failed at everton, was relatively useful at psg and shit again with us

never a >30m striker, that's obvious

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
judging by their current form we have at least 20 shit players... kean's still quick, according to some rumors he beat everyone in most physical tests at juve. he could run into spaces like he did with psg but we don't open spaces. he's a decent header but we don't cross enough. he's a decent finisher but we don't feed poachers

never was a fan of him as i find him rather dumb which was unfortunately confirmed many times, the last time during the salernitana match when he got a yellow when he couldn't control his frustration. i still think he could be useful for a team that could open spaces and dominate matches. no wonder he failed at everton, was relatively useful at psg and shit again with us

never a >30m striker, that's obvious
Thats accordingt to allegri and his team of dinosaurs.

Obvs whatever they saw was wrong lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 86)