Moise Kean (58 Viewers)

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
What about his brain power? Because the amount of aimless wandering around the pitch this kid did, he doesn't need muscle mass or speed, he needs brains and vision.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
It’s obviously an almost impossible task to move this guy on this summer for a reasonable fee or a loan with a decent obligation to buy after the season he had but i am rather convinced that both the board and his agents are still continuously looking for options because it’s clear enough that his chances here will continue to be limited and he has yet to show any signs of improving any aspect of his game from the first game of the season up untill the last….

Way too expensive of an investment for him to be just another back-up and he is clearly not ready or good enough to be fighting for a starting spot either. Hope we find some sort of solution soon before his value goes down even more.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
It’s obviously an almost impossible task to move this guy on this summer for a reasonable fee or a loan with a decent obligation to buy after the season he had but i am rather convinced that both the board and his agents are still continuously looking for options because it’s clear enough that his chances here will continue to be limited and he has yet to show any signs of improving any aspect of his game from the first game of the season up untill the last….

Way too expensive of an investment for him to be just another back-up and he is clearly not ready or good enough to be fighting for a starting spot either. Hope we find some sort of solution soon before his value goes down even more.
he has another year of loan for 4m and obligation to buy next summer for 28m.
So we'd have to ask at least 35m to sell him.
Because we'd have to buy him out and move him

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
he has another year of loan for 4m and obligation to buy next summer for 28m.
So we'd have to ask at least 35m to sell him.
Because we'd have to buy him out and move him
Yeah looks like we either have to take a loss now or probably need to gamble by keeping him around and to hope that we wont get a similar or an even bigger loss next year if he continues to underperform, not going to be easy at all that’s for sure, nonetheless we would probably be better off loaning him out ourselfs if that is a possibility, even on just a dry loan or option , still a better chance for him to actually play regularly and perhaps do better so that we can get better offers for him next year.

I think PSG would have been the best candidate to pick him up but even them don’t seem willing to get closer to the €35M asking price, not yet at least.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
After this game i think we might really have a good chance to loan him out or even sell him afterall, some decent teams might really step up their interest now if we are lucky, he had the type of game that could even warrant him a possibility of staying in Allegri’s plans as an important player for this upcoming season…

What i’m afraid of however is to not have been just a one off game afterwhich he will get back to the mediocre level he got us used to this last year so at the end of the day if we get a good offer we should surely consider it and then move on to purchasing someone more mature and with better consistency whom might eventually be a better fit to the team overall.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
He wouldnt be that bad if only not that horrendous first touch, really is this that hard to improve on this? I remember someone here joked that his first touch is his last one and this was so funny and at the same time so true.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
I remember watching him when he was 15/16yrs old... a great blend of aggressiveness, acceleration, strength, finishing. He had agility and could even dribble. He had a good first touch.

What I still think happened is he had a growing spurt, got too strong and lost all of it. What a shame.

I do think we could still find suitors in the EPL, given his reputation as having potential. Just antecipate the obligation with Everton now and sell him for 15M. Not happening, sure.. this time next year, will be stuck with him.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
He'd be able to do the job as a backup CF had we had an actually working cohesive unit behind him (or Vlahovic as a starter).

The play is too slow and we're missing a winger or two to actually deliver some proper support. Hopefully the midfield does better this year.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 54)