Moise Kean (88 Viewers)

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
No, i've completely destroyed your another bullshit post and since you can't admit it you start all the demogogy that you always start whenever your panties are dirty again.
I agreed that he has missed 2 good opportunities to score, the last one was definitely affected by his injury.
What a clown lol. Thank you for all the free entertainment.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
No, i've completely destroyed your another bullshit post and since you can't admit it you start all the demogogy that you always start whenever your panties are dirty again.
I agreed that he has missed 2 good opportunities to score, the last one was definitely affected by his injury.
Unless Kean had his leg surgically removed there is no excuse for not even hitting the target on that open goal. He couldn’t possibly be in a better position and the ball by Morata was perfect.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Can we all pitch in, fly them in for a weekend getaway and get a room for @s4tch, @Juventino[RUS] and @Post Ironic?

They're cross quoting each other through different threads, remembering each other thoughts throughout the years and writing out dozens of long, intense posts meant for each other daily. There's some magical, bigger than life pull between them, is it destiny?

Jun 16, 2020
I think the same tbh. But he isn’t a impact sub, probably gets more effective if he’s allowed to start more.

I repeat what I’ve been saying throughout the season. Kean has the potential to become a decent player but he definitely needs a few years to reach that level. Due to many circumstances he’s been utilized in the least effective way this year. The 40m is way to much but probably something we just have to learn to accept.

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
What a clown lol. Thank you for all the free entertainment.
Yes, you are

- - - Updated - - -

also destroy according to this dunce = agreeing with half of the post, making ridiculous shit up to refute the rest :baus:

worst poster ever on tuz, and we had marc
Really crazy how low you fall - running around the forum for 24/7 to circlejerk with other Allegri's cultists

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
I think the same tbh. But he isn’t a impact sub, probably gets more effective if he’s allowed to start more.

I repeat what I’ve been saying throughout the season. Kean has the potential to become a decent player but he definitely needs a few years to reach that level. Due to many circumstances he’s been utilized in the least effective way this year. The 40m is way to much but probably something we just have to learn to accept.
I wish this would be the case. Still only 22 and hopeful but yes presently not near worth anywhere close to 40 mil.

Question for anyone, doesn't Juve have positional coaches for backs, mids, forwards to instruct and teach like in US sports? I assume they are Max's hires so he should take responsibility but WTF are they doing? Don't know the process with soccer but usually if a positional coach is underperforming, management says to coach (Max) you need to replace him.

And the medical staff, can they be that pissed poor with these nagging muscular injuries that just don't stop? I don't suspect Max is overtraining them like some here suggest but I have no knowledge about that.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Oh God, I forgot about Marc. Is he banned?
The greater question is has he finally managed to acquire some nail clippers or a pair of scissors?

Also, correct me if I am wrong, but isn't the Kean loan a two-year loan deal + obligation? Meaning, we can defer payment until the summer of 2023, by which time we will either be stuck with him or he will have finally transformed into that 25 goals per year striker our deluded blond bozo seems to think he can become.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
The greater question is has he finally managed to acquire some nail clippers or a pair of scissors?

Also, correct me if I am wrong, but isn't the Kean loan a two-year loan deal + obligation? Meaning, we can defer payment until the summer of 2023, by which time we will either be stuck with him or he will have finally transformed into that 25 goals per year striker our deluded blond bozo seems to think he can become.
It's true, 7M for 2 years then a obligation of 28M+3M bonuses

Xorim

Aug 31, 2015
You know what annoys me most about current Kean?

He can play like shite for many games, but i'm sure the next time he scores some goal, he'll do some shitty tik tok dance and post schwentyone pictures to his instagram on how big of a fighter he is

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
You know what annoys me most about current Kean?

He can play like shite for many games, but i'm sure the next time he scores some goal, he'll do some shitty tik tok dance and post schwentyone pictures to his instagram on how big of a fighter he is
That describes his fan base as well lolol

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
I don’t blame Kean personally but he did turn out to be the downgrade that many of us were afraid he will be after seeing how immature and inconsistent he has been for the past couple of years.. he sure has the talent to be more efficient and maybe in the future he will eventually become a better all round player that could potentially contribute more but for now he is obviously far away from it. Point is you don’t replace CR7 who is a 35+ goals striker with someone like Kean and expect him to fill(or even partially fill) such a big gap in a team that was already struggling as it was, even as a panic buy it barelly made sense given the limited budget we are operating with…

I’d add also that from the first moment we got linked to him the feeling was that it will have a huge psychological impact both on us and our opponents in the sense that they had one lesser player to worry about when playing against Juventus and also we had one less leader in the dressing room compared to the previous seasons. Mentality plays a huge role in todays game and we tried to fix that in January when we purchased Vlahovic in an attempt to give ourself a boost but unfortunately for us it was too little too late given all the other injuries to key players at different stages of the season that resulted in us lacking any cohesion and being far from actually putting up a serious challenge for anything major this season.

If there is even a 1% to get out of this deal and send Moise back to Everton or to whoever else might be interested to take him off our hands we should not hesitate and do our best to make the most of it. Those funds need to be used elsewhere, we need players that could start or really challenge for a starting spot, not a 40m worth benchwarmer that we need a couple of seasons of patience with untill he will actually start justifying his price tag.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 82)