Moise Kean (17 Viewers)

Boksic

May 11, 2005
failed at Verona
failed at Everton
failed with the NT

Seems like PSG was the outlier, not Allegri. Kulu actually has talent.
I'm not a huge fan but it is a bit harsh to call his Verona loan a failure. He was 17 and pretty much his first season senior football but managed 4 goals at a relegated side with some decent performances. We kept him in our squad the following season.

Mar 9, 2006
I'm not a huge fan but it is a bit harsh to call his Verona loan a failure. He was 17 and pretty much his first season senior football but managed 4 goals at a relegated side with some decent performances. We kept him in our squad the following season.
They always looking for scapegoats, poor guy barely plays and is being bashed by them like he's dybala or he can't score from 5 metres in game after game

- - - Updated - - -

Just think about it
Serie A
Matches played - 26
Minues played - 853
Minutes per match played - 33
Percentage of minutes played - 29.6% (Percentage of team's total minutes in which player was on the pitch, Player minutes played divided by team total minutes played)
Starts - 10
Minutes per match started - 63
Complete matches played - 0
Games as sub - 16
Minutes on the field per sub - 14
Goal - 4
Assists - 0
Goals per 90m - 0.42
xG - 2.8
And the most important part is that he is not always being used as striker when he comes on, what can you expect from him in this circumstances ? But sure let's use him as another scapegoat

Last edited:

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
They always looking for scapegoats, poor guy barely plays and is being bashed by them like he's dybala or he can't score from 5 metres in game after game

- - - Updated - - -

Just think about it
Serie A
Matches played - 26
Minues played - 853
Minutes per match played - 33
Percentage of minutes played - 29.6% (Percentage of team's total minutes in which player was on the pitch, Player minutes played divided by team total minutes played)
Starts - 10
Minutes per match started - 63
Complete matches played - 0
Games as sub - 16
Minutes on the field per sub - 14
Goal - 4
Assists - 0
Goals per 90m - 0.42
xG - 2.8
And the most important part is that he is not always being used as striker when he comes on, what can you expect from him in this circumstances ? But sure let's use him as another scapegoat
scapegoat HAHAHHAHA hes just one of the million jabronis at this club. I would argue he plays too much. Has no business at juve. He’s not used as a striker because he can’t even do basic tasks of a 9, like hold the ball. Allegri is doing him a favor putting him on the wing. Wanna talk scapegoat, how about blaming the manager for every problem? Now that’s a scapegoat.

Mar 9, 2006
scapegoat HAHAHHAHA hes just one of the million jabronis at this club. I would argue he plays too much. Has no business at juve. He’s not used as a striker because he can’t even do basic tasks of a 9, like hold the ball. Allegri is doing him a favor putting him on the wing. Wanna talk scapegoat, how about blaming the manager for every problem? Now that’s a scapegoat.
Firstly, maybe we should drop Vlahovic and use Morata as forward because he can receive the ball better than Vlahovic ? In his best season, when he was at PSG, Kean's % was 54.7 which is absolutely fine. Does he need to improve the first touch and shielding the ball? Of course, he has a room to improve, he needs to improve many aspects of his game but how can he do it if his playing time on average is around 33 minutes per match? Or what do you expect from him? First touch of Xavi? Iniesta? Pirlo? That he will shield the ball like Ibrahimovic? Or what?
▼ -- Passes Received Percentage
Percentage of time a player successfully received a pass

asdasd.jpg
asdasd.jpg

рор.jpg

So you telling me that his first touch is shit, im showing you the statistics and it's not, what more can i say? You just deluded guy who needs a scapegoat to unleash your anger on him for bad results.
secondly, this season, the whole squad of Juventus is underperforming, there is not a single player that is playing on his level, surely it have something to do with coach and his tactics, trainings and so on??
Maybe you all need to stop blaspheming Bentancur, Kulusevski, Kean, Sandro, Arthur, Rabiot and try to see the whole picture instead? Why does Cuadrado play worse? Why does Dybala play worse? Why does Morata play worse? Why do they ALL play worse than their level?
Life shows that Kean can score his 15 goals in a season like he did for PSG
Life shows that Bentancur is able to play at a high level in the Premier League
Life shows that Kulusevski can score and assist with the right tactics that suit him
But no, lets fucking bash them for 24/7 for poor results when in reality its the coach who is not capable to get the best out of the players that he has
And then they bitch and cry when italy have no young players to use, that's exactly why this happens, in spain they let them play and do mistakes to become a better players, in italy they fucking bash them and then send them to rot in serie b and c and only a few can get out of this purgatory

Last edited:

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Firstly, maybe we should drop Vlahovic and use Morata as forward because he can receive the ball better than Vlahovic ? In his best season, when he was at PSG, Kean's % was 54.7 which is absolutely fine. Does he need to improve the first touch and shielding the ball? Of course, he has a room to improve, he needs to improve many aspects of his game but how can he do it if his playing time on average is around 33 minutes per match? Or what do you expect from him? First touch of Xavi? Iniesta? Pirlo? That he will shield the ball like Ibrahimovic? Or what?
▼ -- Passes Received Percentage
Percentage of time a player successfully received a pass

asdasd.jpg
asdasd.jpg

рор.jpg

So you telling me that his first touch is shit, im showing you the statistics and it's not, what more can i say? You just deluded guy who needs a scapegoat to unleash your anger on him for bad results.
secondly, this season, the whole squad of Juventus is underperforming, there is not a single player that is playing on his level, surely it have something to do with coach and his tactics, trainings and so on??
Maybe you all need to stop blaspheming Bentancur, Kulusevski, Kean, Sandro, Arthur, Rabiot and try to see the whole picture instead? Why does Cuadrado play worse? Why does Dybala play worse? Why does Morata play worse? Why do they ALL play worse than their level?
Life shows that Kean can score his 15 goals in a season like he did for PSG
Life shows that Bentancur is able to play at a high level in the Premier League
Life shows that Kulusevski can score and assist with the right tactics that suit him
But no, lets fucking bash them for 24/7 for poor results when in reality its the coach who is not capable to get the best out of the players that he has
And then they bitch and cry when italy have no young players to use, that's exactly why this happens, in spain they let them play and do mistakes to become a better players, in italy they fucking bash them and then send them to rot in serie b and c and only a few can get out of this purgatory
thanks for the manifesto, will read on my next cross continental flight.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
selling Kean for 30M was one of Tici’s few good moves, so funny to see Bini reverse it. Hopefully the obligation doesn’t kick in and it won’t be too much of an issue.
I agree, but the loan fee itself is pretty high even for a backup striker
What I remember from him much in his early days with us is hit explosiveness from the left wing

Sure he is not that kind of that players anymore, but if Allegri can revert him to that left wings explosive again, we can solve that rabiot left wing fiasco and put Keanle in use there. That is my initial toughts about this transfer ultimately.

As for those stats above, I dont think his first touch is the issue. The main issue with Kean is what he do after that first touch, he looks clueless
If he get a simple instruction just to run down the left side with ball at his feet and improve the rate success on that we can see more crossing from our left wing and we have Vlahovic and Morata (both are pretty high), and they both can be maximized to heading and jumping training to match the timing of our both wing crosses

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
Kean is absolutely hopeless. Just forget about this guy.
He has shown absolutely nothing to have such high expectations of him.

Изпратено от моят XQ-AU52 с помощта на Tapatalk

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
WTF so much varying opinions of late. I thought Kean needed more time to show what he can do but see him now as not even being able to complete a basic pass.

IMO best way for Juve to see what his form/talent is play him every game till end of season. #10 is gone so no need to start him any more. He’s not needed to get 4th place.

Mar 9, 2006
Playing against 9 men for 10 minutes should be enough to score
How so when his team doesn't give him the ball ?
Снимок экрана 2022-04-17 125759.jpg

Sure ppl will bash poor guy because they need a scapegoats but this squad doesn't function at all, Allegri just throws him on the field without a plan, Allegri completely lost it, with a proper system Kean can score 15 goals per season and then its up to him if he will progress to be a better forward and to score even more goals but now he's just wasting his time under coach who lost his squad.
Even Morata has had 20 goals and 11 assists with Pirlo and this season? Only 10 goals 3 assists because allegriball is a shit

Last edited:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
How so when his team doesn't give him the ball ?
Снимок экрана 2022-04-17 125759.jpg

Sure ppl will bash poor guy because they need a scapegoats but this squad doesn't function at all, Allegri just throws him on the field without a plan, Allegri completely lost it, with a proper system Kean can score 15 goals per season and then its up to him if he will progress to be a better forward and to score even more goals but now he's just wasting his time under coach who lost his squad.
Even Morata has had 20 goals and 11 assists with Pirlo and this season? Only 10 goals 3 assists because allegriball is a shit
I think there is a slight chance that elkan gets really mad and kick his ass at the end of season.

Its slim but is there

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)