Moise Kean (116 Viewers)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
He wasn't bad at all. You cannot judge strikers with zero service only playing back to goal exclusively

It is not football what they are asked to do, it is literally wrestling
yeah, he was bad. but it will always be the case with kean if we don't have spaces to attack. he's a terrible fit for this juve. not a bad player, still, i wish we had someone much better with the ball at his feet. will come handy if we get some players who can pass behind the lines or if cuadrado finds his boots that delivered those awesome crosses last season. until then, we'll either talk about how ineffective and impotent he is or just give him a pass because of the lack of service.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
One guy on VS said that a decision has already been made - Allegri doesn't rate him at all. In Kean's place he wants an experienced CF who would rotate with Vlahovic. One of the names was Kramaric who is a freebie come this Summer (apparently, I haven't checked)
Holy shit Kramaric :tuttosport:

- - - Updated - - -

@Mark ?

sacron

May 16, 2010
I was sure it was a loan with a obligation to buy. Not like a obligation we can use, but an obligation that means we have to buy after the loan period.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 104)