Moise Kean (95 Viewers)

Sep 13, 2015
I think his biggest weakness is the lack of intelligence in both the build-up phase and participating in attacking moves. He struggles to anticipate the movements of the players around him.

I'm afraid he would only thrive in teams playing on the counter where he can utilize the spaces with his pace alongside a playmaker or technical wingers.

He did well at PSG as a poacher because other players like Mbappe or Neymar were creating the spaces so Kean was always on the finishing move. He never had to participate much in the build-up phase.

At Juve, he tracks back, plays with back to goal and often on the wings which results with loss of balls and misplaced key passes.

He's not that bad, it's just a purchase for the wrong tactical setup here.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
My god he was so awful last night. You’d like to think that he’d up his game after we signed Vlahovic.

The basic things he seems to struggle with is his first touch, passing and close control. Not a great mix.

Time that he is fifth choice and Kaio gets a go

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
My god he was so awful last night. You’d like to think that he’d up his game after we signed Vlahovic.

The basic things he seems to struggle with is his first touch, passing and close control. Not a great mix.

Time that he is fifth choice and Kaio gets a go
5th choice? He needs to get the fuck out of here by the summer.

Fucking Raiola bamboozling clubs, still making them believe he's worth something.

Last edited:

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Allegri sees him everyday, so you'd think he knows his level, no?

To me it's obvious why he's not getting chances - he's not able to bring anything to the table at the moment. He's not fast enough to play on the wing, he can't be #9 with his tiny physique and he's not really a playmaker to replace Dybala. He should have left to play at Sassuolo, he needs to grow and figure himself out.

no, this dingus has already scouted him, so it’s not
Lol and who the fuck are you to call out people like that? Everything we've seen so far, proves the kid is not ready. Frustrated fans' tears change nothing here, including yours mr 'I'm youth experd here'.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 94)