Moise Kean (80 Viewers)

Boksic

May 11, 2005
His skills are his pace, off the ball movement and taking one touch before finishing. He's not good at the role asked of him tonight, dropping back, flick ons or just generally playing with his back to goal.
He's a luxury player and seems to not have improved since his first spell. When we were dominant he was a nice option to have as a finisher. We need much better in terms of his overall play now.

His running down the channels was good though and I think if we can improve our overall game he could be useful.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
He's a luxury player and seems to not have improved since his first spell. When we were dominant he was a nice option to have as a finisher. We need much better in terms of his overall play now.

His running down the channels was good though and I think if we can improve our overall game he could be useful.
Mancini played him as a LW most recently, considering his shit hold up play maybe Allegri should try him out there as well. Not like we’re loaded with left wingers anyway

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
I don't think he's as bad as people comment. Plenty of others are a much bigger worry.
He is not good enough if we have a title aspiration. His hold up and link up play as a ST made us lose some possesion upfront. He need to be calmer because some teams will defend deep against us.

We played better football in 2nd half without him. But i agree he's not a worry for now. He has a lots of raw tools strength, pace. I believe with season goes, he will be great for us

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
He is still young, we obviously invested a lot, he will get there, but really disappointed in him today.

Pretty sure he would've been much better in the 2nd the way we played but his atitude in the 1st didn't deserve that chance.

This was a big opportunity for him to take advantage of Morata injury but he just didn't care enough. Get better please, and soon

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
i really don't understand why some people rate him , he hase some pace and nothing else , i hope we ain't stupid enough to buy him back

juve123

Aug 10, 2017

I can't remember the last centre forward of his height with such terrible hold up play he is too raw at the moment with balotelli like attitude I would like to see kaio Jorge and Kulusevski in his position

Boksic

May 11, 2005
I can't remember the last centre forward of his height with such terrible hold up play he is too raw at the moment with balotelli like attitude I would like to see kaio Jorge and Kulusevski in his position
The Balotelli comment gets thrown around a lot which seems very unfair with little to back it up. His attitude on the pitch is certainly very different.

italiacalcio10

Mar 3, 2014
The Balotelli comment gets thrown around a lot which seems very unfair with little to back it up. His attitude on the pitch is certainly very different.
Yeah I don’t think the Balotelli comment is very accurate. This guy is 1/2 the player Balotelli was. Problem was that Balotelli was a psycho. This guy has no major personality issues, he just needs to work on his game a lot (particularly back to goal) to become a starting striker.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 75)