Moise Kean (102 Viewers)

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Allegri knew what he wanted to beat Chelsea...hence bernie and chiesa upfront, however, have to question that when morata and dybala are missing how does kean not make the starting line up? So he was good enough to play for psg, and score and play well, but not good enough for us?

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
All I'm trying to say is that if I was kean I'd be questioning why I returned returned this club.
I'm sure EuroMax had a word with him about Berna man marking Jorginho. Kean couldn't have done what Berna did and Chiesa would've spent all his energy.

But if it keeps happening Raiola will start giving interviews again.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
I'm sure EuroMax had a word with him about Berna man marking Jorginho. Kean couldn't have done what Berna did and Chiesa would've spent all his energy.

But if it keeps happening Raiola will start giving interviews again.
Yeah for sure the tactics and reasoning behind it would have been clear in the dressing rooms. But still, put yourself in keans shoes...you would still be wondering wtf right?

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Yeah for sure the tactics and reasoning behind it would have been clear in the dressing rooms. But still, put yourself in keans shoes...you would still be wondering wtf right?
At this point, he should first be wondering why he's been so awful at defending set pieces (sheer fortune yesterday's game didn't end 1-1) and what he can do about it IMO.

Chelsea was just one game without Morata and Dybala. If he's benched against Torino too in favor of players who play other positions, then yeah, it's a bit humiliating.

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
He will start in the derby and should be fired up to make a case for himself as a starter in his childhood club, if he puts his head down and doesn’t perform well then he has no business playing for Juventus.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Just dreadful. He managed to hold up play 2-3 times and every time we created something in front of their goal. He has the strength, he needs more drive and concentration.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 98)