Moise Kean (7 Viewers)

Strickland

May 17, 2019

rainhard

May 5, 2004
Why the comparison with balotelli?
Kean , Drogba, Balotelli, you should know the reference
All of them are strong and has great physical abilities, technical too. And they are all play as a centre forward
Kean and Balotelli have some behaviour issue (Kean got red card in his last game with Everton) and both are Italian NT

How you can't see that ?

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Why the comparison with balotelli?
Had character issues at Everton and with Italy, plus Baloltelli used to be his idol. And maybe I'm being overly judgmental, but didn't like how he was dressed when he arrived in Turin (late 90s wants that sag back).

But he acted properly with us and PSG, so there's hope.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
He's HG, so even if doesn't turn up to be a starter in the future, I'd still keep him around as a rotational player. Much cheaper than signing someone else, plus, again, HG. We need more bench players that are HG. Same goes for Fagioli. Only seen him in our senior squad, and I'd still accept shipping away the CMs we have, add a regista and keep Fagioli around as backup. He'd still get plenty of experience and minutes against lower tier teams.
Glad to have you back, Moise!

Jun 16, 2020
Had character issues at Everton and with Italy, plus Baloltelli used to be his idol. And maybe I'm being overly judgmental, but didn't like how he was dressed when he arrived in Turin (late 90s wants that sag back).

But he acted properly with us and PSG, so there's hope.
He had 1 incident at Italy U21 where he and Zaniolo showed up to late for something. Besides that there haven’t been any real problems with Kean as far as I know.

In a country where racism in football exists, I think that it isn’t very strange for a young black guy idolizing someone like Balotelli. As long as Kean doesn’t put his house on fire im not concerned.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
He had 1 incident at Italy U21 where he and Zaniolo showed up to late for something. Besides that there haven’t been any real problems with Kean as far as I know.

In a country where racism in football exists, I think that it isn’t very strange for a young black guy idolizing someone like Balotelli. As long as Kean doesn’t put his house on fire im not concerned.
He’s had numerous incidents. Ignored lock down rules and threw a party in the middle of COVID. Pretty sure he’s turned up late to the NT more than once as well and had some issues with Mancini regarding his behavior.

Jun 16, 2020
He’s had numerous incidents. Ignored lock down rules and threw a party in the middle of COVID. Pretty sure he’s turned up late to the NT more than once as well and had some issues with Mancini regarding his behavior.
Yea tbh I ignored those rules plenty of times. Never got infected tho. We’re all humans lets not act like we followed the rules as if we’re saints

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017

Far more than 1 incident with discipline. I'm a fan of his return but no need to pretend that he is known to be disciplined. Besides what was mentioned about lockdown, his discipline was awful at Everton. Reminds me of the incident when Ancelotti subbed him in, and had to sub him out due to the absolute lack of effort. Pretty much marked the end of his Everton hopes.

The last friendlies before the euros he did so poorly in training/friendlies that Mancini left him home. Mancini, the most patient coach there is with youngsters and difficult personalities, Balotelli's football father.

He is young, he has time to grow up. With Allegri and Manicni he has the right figures to develop.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Yea tbh I ignored those rules plenty of times. Never got infected tho. We’re all humans lets not act like we followed the rules as if we’re saints
If it’s an isolated incident it’s whatever. But its a pattern of questionable decision making. He’s still young, but he’s got some maturing to do. And he needs to do it because we’re gonna need him this season.

Jun 16, 2020
Far more than 1 incident with discipline. I'm a fan of his return but no need to pretend that he is known to be disciplined. Besides what was mentioned about lockdown, his discipline was awful at Everton. Reminds me of the incident when Ancelotti subbed him in, and had to sub him out due to the absolute lack of effort. Pretty much marked the end of his Everton hopes.

The last friendlies before the euros he did so poorly in training/friendlies that Mancini left him home. Mancini, the most patient coach there is with youngsters and difficult personalities, Balotelli's football father.

He is young, he has time to grow up. With Allegri and Manicni he has the right figures to develop.
That wasn’t with Ancelotti mate and it’s was a horrible decision by that coach. I remember it and him saying that it was a technical decision. Very likely that he lied but subbing a youngster out within 20 minutes while the game is ending is a very questionable decision.

With Italy tbh I think it was a technical decision, we already had two pure strikers, so a technical addition like Raspadori didn’t hurt. Belotti and Immobile have been ahead of Kean for years and that’s nothing strange considering his age.

As I said before I didn’t follow him to much especially during his Everton days, but somehow I always think that he’s easy to blame. Let’s see how it goes with us

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)