Moise Kean (16 Viewers)

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
He played well for PSG and his price stayed the same.

I don't get why Kean is so underrated. Lazy comparisons with Balotelli that everyone just goes along with. Who the fuck cares what he did at Everton. Di Maria was terrible at Man U.
He can score but he isnt that special.
Balotelli is a different case and besides both of them being black I dont see too much similarities.
Balotelli was way more talented than Kean was BUT he couldnt behave in a way that could make him achieve all this potential.
Kean is not as good but I guess he has a much better attitude (even if his past isnt perfect too)

Buy on AliExpress.com

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
He can score but he isnt that special.
Balotelli is a different case and besides both of them being black I dont see too much similarities.
Balotelli was way more talented than Kean was BUT he couldnt behave in a way that could make him achieve all this potential.
Kean is not as good but I guess he has a much better attitude (even if his past isnt perfect too)
All bullshit aside, we need Kean to take a jump because Dybala and Morata are the definition of inconsistent. Maybe those three can stagger their inconsistencies out so we always have at least one in form.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
People masturbating over vlahovic but Kean scored 19 goals last season (vs. vlahovic 21) in 600 minutes less than vlahovic..
Vlahovic would cost us double? And Kean is homegrown.
So you think they are at the same level? Why did Everton let him go that cheap then...?
Vlahovic is way better than Kean and there is no argument that can convince me otherwise.
Vlahovic plays in a tough league without Mbappe and Neymar assisting him...

Vlahovic is well physically built, he can dribble but also finish quite well. I have been watching him for a few years now and he has developed a lot. It seems he hasnt stopped developing and could reach the fapping numbers in the future.
Kean is a good player but his presence is nothing like Vlahovic`s.

Im happy to see Kean back but we should have done better than just Kean.

P.S I dont think Allegri will pick Kean over Morata

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
If he gets the service he needs but with our midfield Im not sure he will get it..
Honestly more worried about the left flank than the midfield, especially since Locatelli hasn’t been integrated yet. Sandro looks done and we have no natural left wingers. Where’s the service coming from? Berna? Lol.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
So you think they are at the same level? Why did Everton let him go that cheap then...?
Vlahovic is way better than Kean and there is no argument that can convince me otherwise.
Vlahovic plays in a tough league without Mbappe and Neymar assisting him...

Vlahovic is well physically built, he can dribble but also finish quite well. I have been watching him for a few years now and he has developed a lot. It seems he hasnt stopped developing and could reach the fapping numbers in the future.
Kean is a good player but his presence is nothing like Vlahovic`s.

Im happy to see Kean back but we should have done better than just Kean.

P.S I dont think Allegri will pick Kean over Morata
And where did Kean play scoring 7 goals in 7 games as an 18 year old?

Who had more pressure on him? Kean coming off a bad season with Everton, 20 years old, in a team where he had to score to survive or Vlahović who played and had freedom no matter what?

It is always, always much tougher to play and coach in a big team with big expectations than at any 'weak' team.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Honestly more worried about the left flank than the midfield, especially since Locatelli hasn’t been integrated yet. Sandro looks done and we have no natural left wingers. Where’s the service coming from? Berna? Lol.
Yap our left side is terrible. A.Sandro gradually went from world class to a jabroni. His defending are ok (relatively as I have complaints for this aspect as well) but his attacking game seized to exist.

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
Keep passing to the right and let Cuadrado whip in 20 crosses per match.
Who needs to attack from more than one side of a pitch.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
And where did Kean play scoring 7 goals in 7 games as an 18 year old?

Who had more pressure on him? Kean coming off a bad season with Everton, 20 years old, in a team where he had to score to survive or Vlahović who played and had freedom no matter what?

It is always, always much tougher to play and coach in a big team with big expectations than at any 'weak' team.
This is true. Teams that play against Juve would literally throw their children at the ball even if it was blasted by Roberto Carlos if it meant we don’t score.

Just look at Empoli and their ‘revenge’ against us. Literally every team in the league attempt play the game of their lives when it involves Juve.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)