Moise Kean (43 Viewers)

Jun 16, 2020
He played well for PSG and his price stayed the same.

I don't get why Kean is so underrated. Lazy comparisons with Balotelli that everyone just goes along with. Who the fuck cares what he did at Everton. Di Maria was terrible at Man U.
His price is a bit to high. Statistics seem to be a bit inflated, for the simple reason that the Ligue 1 is a lesser competition compared to the Serie A and PL, and besides that he had Neymar and Mbappe assisting him. He won’t have that luxury at Juve, in fact we barely create something.

Im happy that he’s back but surely this deal could be make with ~5m less on the table.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
His price is a bit to high. Statistics seem to be a bit inflated, for the simple reason that the Ligue 1 is a lesser competition compared to the Serie A and PL, and besides that he had Neymar and Mbappe assisting him. He won’t have that luxury at Juve, in fact we barely create something.

Im happy that he’s back but surely this deal could be make with ~5m less on the table.
Look at this way

We sold him for 30 got him back for 38 with 2 years extra experience

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Look at this way

We sold him for 30 got him back for 38 with 2 years extra experience

I get what you are trying to do here , positive thinking, optimistic even, and i agree with the notion that maybe we need to first wait and see how it pans out, he might be a more complete and mature player now compared to what we've seen in the past and age is certainly still on his side.

There's no guarantees at this point regarding what kind of impact Kean will bring to our game but there's no harm in hoping for the best, potential is definitely there.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
I get what you are trying to do here , positive thinking, optimistic even, and i agree with the notion that maybe we need to first wait and see how it pans out, he might be a more complete and mature player now compared to what we've seen in the past.

There's no guarantees at this point regarding what kind of impact Kean will bring to our game but there's no harm in hoping for the best, potential is definitely there.
It's the risk with any young player or any player rather

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
It's the risk with any young player or any player rather
Right, just that this one is almost 40m worth and supposed to fill a very huge gap...

Tbf what makes me question it is that i'm not sure how much of a confidence boost this acquisition will bring to the squad overall or what type of impact it will eventually have in our game, even in the eyes of our opponents it could backfire for us as they have another lesser player than we had before to worry about when playing against us but hopefully Kean will do his talking on the pitch and finally unleash his full potential here with us, proving to potentially be a smart investment afterall.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Who else from Juve is with the Italian NT?
GK: Gianluigi Donnarumma (Paris Saint Germain), Pierluigi Gollini (Tottenham), Alex Meret (Napoli), Salvatore Sirigu (Genoa);
D: Francesco Acerbi (Lazio), Alessandro Bastoni (Inter), Cristiano Biraghi (Fiorentina), Leonardo Bonucci (Juventus), Giorgio Chiellini (Juventus), Giovanni Di Lorenzo (Napoli), Emerson Palmieri (Lyon), Alessandro Florenzi (Milan), Gianluca Mancini (Roma), Rafael Toloi (Atalanta);
M: Nicolò Barella (Inter), Gaetano Castrovilli (Fiorentina), Bryan Cristante (Roma), Frello Jorge Luiz Jorginho (Chelsea), Manuel Locatelli (Juventus), Lorenzo Pellegrini (Roma), Matteo Pessina (Atalanta), Stefano Sensi (Inter), Marco Verratti (Paris Saint Germain), Nicolò Zaniolo (Roma);
F: Andrea Belotti (Torino), Domenico Berardi (Sassuolo), Federico Bernardeschi (Juventus), Federico Chiesa (Juventus), Ciro Immobile (Lazio), Lorenzo Insigne (Napoli), Moise Kean (Juventus), Giacomo Raspadori (Sassuolo), Gianluca Scamacca (Sassuolo)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
GK: Gianluigi Donnarumma (Paris Saint Germain), Pierluigi Gollini (Tottenham), Alex Meret (Napoli), Salvatore Sirigu (Genoa);
D: Francesco Acerbi (Lazio), Alessandro Bastoni (Inter), Cristiano Biraghi (Fiorentina), Leonardo Bonucci (Juventus), Giorgio Chiellini (Juventus), Giovanni Di Lorenzo (Napoli), Emerson Palmieri (Lyon), Alessandro Florenzi (Milan), Gianluca Mancini (Roma), Rafael Toloi (Atalanta);
M: Nicolò Barella (Inter), Gaetano Castrovilli (Fiorentina), Bryan Cristante (Roma), Frello Jorge Luiz Jorginho (Chelsea), Manuel Locatelli (Juventus), Lorenzo Pellegrini (Roma), Matteo Pessina (Atalanta), Stefano Sensi (Inter), Marco Verratti (Paris Saint Germain), Nicolò Zaniolo (Roma);
F: Andrea Belotti (Torino), Domenico Berardi (Sassuolo), Federico Bernardeschi (Juventus), Federico Chiesa (Juventus), Ciro Immobile (Lazio), Lorenzo Insigne (Napoli), Moise Kean (Juventus), Giacomo Raspadori (Sassuolo), Gianluca Scamacca (Sassuolo)
I thought Chiellini retired from the NT after the Euro

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
All in all we’ve paid Everton 10m to have him on loan for 2 seasons….

Magical transfer dealings once more.

Oh well really pleased to see him back, he has the potential to make that transfer fee look minuscule so I hope he lives up to his ability, he’s a big fan of allegri as well so this is a good thing for us
You cannot look at it that way since this is different management now.

Cherubini is correcting Paratici's mistake for only 8m plus two years more of experience. Other Paratici mistakes cost us a lot more lol

- - - Updated - - -

A good striker scores anywhere he goes. By that logic Suarez or Lewa never should have made it.

He scored 5 goals in 5 games here in last Allegri season.

Mbappe does not do much assisting. Chiesa, Dybala and Cuadrado are better in terms of creation than him. We created enough in games so far, we need someone to finish them and Kean does that well.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)